on 6 January 2015
I have taken apple cider for a long time, and started buying Swanson about a year ago and the quality was great.
However I ordered amother bottle in October and it was terrible.
Absolutely no smell at all of apple cider (which normally the smell as soon as you open the bottle is so potent it really hits you)
And the colour of the powder was a dirty off grey colour. Normally is white.
I called the supplier and they thought it was a faulty batch and sent me out some more.....Unfortunately this was the same batch that was sent previously.
Eventually the supplier refunded me and asked me to post the tablets back so they could send them back to the supplier to investigate.
All at my inconvenience and still no decent product which is what I paid for!
Surely the supplier can be contacted and given the batch number to investigate themselves??!
If they were still sending out the same faulty batch them why should I have to queue at the post office to send their own product back!
Doubt I will order again.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2016
DO NOT TOUCH THIS SUPPLIER.
The first time the product was ok. Second time totally different , no pungent smell of vinegar. Opened capsules from the previous bottle and the bottle received now taste different. This is nothing but cheating to customers. Someone else have wriiten the same previously but I still gave them a chance.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOYR MONEY.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2015
Bought these having finished the Healthaid Cider Trim tablets - with great results - and wanted a cheaper alternative. Wish I hadn't, these capsules are huge and very difficult to get down, the smell of vinegar is overwhelming when you open the bottle and my attempt to ease taking them by putting in my morning smoothie has left me with a kale, banana and vinegar concoction!
False economy , will persevere with these as too tight to throw them away - and will update if I find they have benefits - but definitely going for the Healthaid ones next time.
on 7 April 2015
I've been using these for a couple of years now and my weight has dropped from 130kg down to 116kg
I can't attribute the total weight loss purely to these Capsules but they have helped kerb my appetite
i have recommended these to family and friends
4 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2015
Excellent product, will definitely be buying again, as I have gut issues with my hypothyroid disease and low stomach acid this product as worked fantastic, no more bloating and feel generally a damn sight better overall now food is not sitting in my stomach slowly trying to break down. Thanks again Swanson
4 people found this helpful
on 19 June 2017
Perhaps not so effective as actual vinegar, but so much easier to take
One person found this helpful
on 14 February 2015
I feel great benefit from taking these once a day, I used to take the liquid form but after spending 3 months in India this was impossible so these tabs fitted the bill. Will be using from now on.
on 12 September 2016
Helpful in managing my weight
on 31 December 2014
Excellent product and good value. They do work as an internal cleanser, be warned to start taking them when you are not at work for the next day or two!
3 people found this helpful