Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Price:£2.34+ Free shipping

on 22 May 2015
Good quality and great size for a 2 year old. I needed the item to be delivered quickly (prior to the delivery estimate) and contacted the company shipping the item and they were very accommodating and sent the wings straight away. The wings probably wouldn't stand up to too much 'rough' play but fortunately I have a very calm and careful toddler. Looked great for her Christmas nativity and will hopefully still be in good enough condition for the next one!
on 14 January 2011
I purchased these as a stocking filler for my daughter this Christmas and already they have holes in them. They are basically made out of nylon (like thin denier tights) and so get caught on things very easily and have ended up with holes and 'ladders' in them. Can't see them lasting much longer.
on 13 September 2011
They did not look quite like the ones in the picture. There was no fluffy stuff and no stuck on gems. Like mentioned in another review they do get holes very quickly and ladder. They drop glitter everywhere so I had to put some glue over the top of the decoration to stop that. On the plus side my daughter loves them and they are just the right size for my nearly 3 year old's little back. The elastics are not too tight either. So far they've survived my daughter's not so delicate treatment and we might buy them again if they become unusable.
on 19 May 2014
I brought for my daughters 6th birthday. I was a little shocked by how small they are as the pictures looks 3 times the size of what was delivered. They are ok sparkle wise.... nothing spectacular.
However they were delivered quick and I suppose for the cost ok.
on 1 December 2013
I ordered these fairy wings for my 4yr old daughter for her xmas fairy outfit.They are just perfect and plenty big for a little girl. Excatly the same as picture.I was really impressed with the delivery, i had them 3days after ordering. I would rate the product and service 5star !
on 17 October 2016
These were a little smaller than expected but are actually a great size for my two year old. Perfect for tinkerbell wings. The elastic for the arms is very thick and strong. I reshape X the wire so they were more like the shape of tinkerbells
review image
on 5 July 2015
I contacted the seller because i needed them sooner than what was possible and they were really helpful and got them to me when i needed it. he wings aren't large adult size - more kids size but i took them to Africa to use in a teaching programme and they were very durable and strong. They lasted and are still in really good condition! and very cheap too. Very happy customer! Thank you!
on 1 January 2015
My five year old needed to dress up as an angel for the school nativity and these wings were perfect - reasonably robust, pretty to look at, easy to fit/wear. Sure they are tagged as fairy wings, but they work well for angels too!
on 29 May 2014
very bad.. i first bought them for my kid .. they were so good but when i ordered again for gift they sent me a palm sized wings............ but thanks to amazon that they refund me for that.....
on 2 February 2015
Just received these fairy wings in the post today, Too small, not happy! I bought these fairy wings for my 5 year old. Too small! Very disappointed with the size and quality!!!

See one answered question