• Customer reviews

on 15 November 2015
absoluety love it, sad thing is im going to have to order another one becasue it shrunk in a quick wash. its lovely on my long sofa and even better becasue my sofa is a room divider and it covers the back of my sofa which is very good. great size, until shrunk that it! i reckon ill be hand washing next time, im silly beacuse i should of realised hand wash was only option. i really want a purple one too :D so when i can im going to order more, as i love the effect it gives my Moroccan style living room thats divided my kitchen, its a greta focus point and vey warming and i love stayin on my sofa now, it makes me feel like i hvea new sofa. i would much prefer it if it was say £15 as i think that would be a fairer price as iv have seen some thicker similar sofa throw sheets at that price but not with the stripes, or the stripes are not good colour mixes. i do love this by and recommend it to friends.
on 3 March 2018
It looks excellent - now I have the size I need.
The "single" size hardly covers the covers the top of a single bed - certainly nothing to go down the foot end and hardly anything down the sides. So I returned it and got the double size and that goes down the the floor at the foot end and the sides. In fact almost too much at the sides but being cotton it will probably shrink when it is laundered.
on 11 September 2013
We'd bought a new 3 piece suite which was expensive and comfy but drab. I was drawn to this product because of its reviews and ordered a 90 x 100 inch pink bedspread as a throw for the 3 seater. My husband's first words were, 'Wow! Classy' and this just a about sums this product up. It has totally transformed our room. The qualitiy appears excellent and the colours are vibrant without being overpowering. The result has been so good that we have just ordered two more for the room and one of a different colour for the bedroom. The bonus is that they are being offered at a reduced price to the one we have just bought . This is one very inexpensive way to give your room a total transformation and although I don't normally write reviews I felt this product was so good that it deserved one.
6 people found this helpful
on 10 December 2016
i need some more of these actually. i use them on the sofas to stop the dogs making our sofas gross. they will sit there and lick the sofa? weirdos. after a few washes they do go comfortably soft. they seem to last a long while despite ethte abuse of three collies pawing at them, leaving mud on them, and occasionally pulling them. they have started to fade a little now a year on. but given the daily abuse they are subject to i'd be suprised if they hadn't. would recommend them.
on 21 June 2017
Morocco textured striped throw.
I am sad to say, that we were worried that the edges of the material, as cut from roll, would be liable to fray, and also, the warning on the product packaging regarding possible colour transfer onto light coloured furniture, really put the wind up us.
I am sure some people though would be happy with them, just, not us.
on 29 January 2015
The colours are even better than as seen on screen, the aqua is a true deep green blue and perfect for my colour scheme, this is exactly what I wanted. The fabric is little rough at first but does soften up with use. I got a large size for a very large 2 cushion sofa, which is really a three seater sofa. This is more than adequate to cover it completely with lots to spare which can be annoying in one way but I'd rather it be too big than too small. So I'm really thrilled with this purchase. Good communication from the supplier as part of my order was unavailable at the time of despatch but a reply to their email got a very quick response and I soon received the goods I wanted.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 April 2013
i purchased this throw, and 2 smaller ones to cover my settee and chairs, however this one the colour was different , and as i had already used the small throws , was going to return this one and sent for the return papers, which were e mailed to me the next day, no problem, then on review i decided to keep the throw and use elsewere, as such good quality, i again e mailed seller, so they did not expect the throw retuned and had a nice e mail reply from them , so 10 out of 10 for quality and service
on 10 August 2013
I'm not sure how many stars to give this product because the actual quality of the material is great and the colour is just what I wanted but the size isn't. The product description said this could fit a two seater sofa. Yeah maybe a child size two seater sofa. One of these wasn't even big enough to fit my one seater. I'm going to have to sew on extra material.

Measure your sofa before you buy this product. I stupidly didn't
2 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2013
I bought this to cover a large sofa for which I was having to use 2 separate throws as I hadn't been able to find one big enough. When it arrived I was a bit disappointed with the look and quality. I've had it for a few months now and ended up putting the original 2 throws back on (from Homebase) as they look much better. I suppose it seemed cheap but on reflection, the ones from Homebase cost me about the same for 2 so it was hardly a bargain. I would say it would look ok on a sofa used for a pet.
on 2 July 2017
It looks so beautiful and expensive and matches my moroccan theme perfectly. Thank you.