on 29 November 2012
I use an active HDMI splitter, however one of the "splits" is very long at 30m; travels upstairs to another TV in the bedroom from the media receiver on the ground floor.
The splitter would struggle to detect when the upstairs television was on due to the length of this cable. By utilising the extender all of the issues have been resolved and delays with detection / picture dropouts have been eliminated.

Cracking device and would not hesitate to recommend.
Due to the cabling restrictions I am unable to locate my extender at the television end, however this does nto stop the device performing admirably. My setup is:
Media receiver -> 1m cable -> active splitter -> 1m cable -> extender -> 30m cable -> TV
on 24 April 2017
It didn't work so I sent it back. It seemed to make the picture worse, Lacking a separate power source, I'm not sure how it would ever work well.
on 4 August 2017
Work's perfectly, just remember that it's a directional extender, don't put it under the floorboards if you haven't checked the direction 😚
on 21 June 2017
PC connected to my tv through a 20m hdmi cable would occasionally drop out and sometimes have fits of dropping out. I've not had a single dropout in the 3 days since I've attached this device and the picture quality ramains the same. Job done.
on 29 May 2017
This definitely made the picture worse - interference and flashing dots every few seconds.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2015
Well done Neet. Super value and very good quality. Works on two 12m HDMI cable runs. Perfect picture. We do use a 5 volt remote power supply just to be sure.
on 15 May 2017
ok
on 25 March 2017
good
on 2 May 2017
TV now works without dropping out
on 17 August 2012
I was having a lot of trouble with my TV picture ,I have a 20 metre hdmi cable running from my sky hd box to a LCD TV.The picture was perfect apart from occasional "dips" where it would lose sound and the picture for a split second .After so called advice from the company where I bought the cable from I tried a better(more expensive) cable ,still the same .I was starting to think that my TV was the problem.Then I spotted this Neet booster ,I e mailed the seller before I bought it with a couple of questions and had an instant reply and was very impressed by the knowledge on the subject and helpfulness.I ordered the booster and paid for "standard" post but received it the next day. When I opened the package I was shocked to see how small it was (matchbox size).With the easy instructions I had it working in seconds and the booster works a treat !! Perfect HD signal!! Im so glad I bought it and would recommend any one with similar problems to get one.also the service was outstanding and professional.I wish the firm ongoing success and once again thank you.