Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 December 2015
Bought for xmas presents for 3 young grandchildren. Out of all the toys bought these turned out to be the best and most popular.
If I had known how well these would have been received I could have saved myself hundreds of pounds spent on Lego as all other toys were ignored.
OK they sound more like a strangled duck than a fart but that was half the fun.
on 11 May 2016
For £1.21 with FREE UK delivery, this is a great item.I see others saying it's not good, sounds nothing like a fart, maybe so, but I was unaware there was just one specific noise for a fart lol :) My son had lots of fun and laughs thinking he was making 'farting noises,' so for seeing him so happy, it was a good £1.21 spend :)
on 9 June 2014
Everybody has a different idea of an authentic fart noise. This was opened on Christmas day with high expectations of the fun to be had, but to be honest it was all a bit of an anti-climax. The noise produced by blowing the whistle was a bit too high pitched for my liking, a bit like one of the clarinets in our school orchestra on a bad day. I have to be honest and say I have never heard a fart like that, but then again, this might be normal for some people. Perhaps the designers could go for a lower tone in the next batch.
on 25 December 2015
Not even worth one star! Wish I has read the comments first. It doest work. I should have saved money and cut the top end off a balloon and blown through that as thats practically all it is. It makes no sound! The high ratings must be off people who havent opened the item an bought as gifts as it looks good but doesnt do the job!!
on 13 November 2015
Given this 5 stars because it arrived so quickly BUT I had not realised the Fart whistle SMELLS as well as the fart sound , so now I am afraid to give it to my grandson incase the smell is strong and then offensive , I don't want to be escorted out of my son-in-laws house 😀😀😀
on 28 February 2017
The poor st of quality! Didn't work
on 13 November 2016
I picked up these whistles to add to my nephews Christmas stocking.

I'm sure these will be a great joy to the children and a great pain to the adults, but all in all a good giggle - for me at least!
on 6 May 2016
Got this as a stocking filler for a 5 year old! It's not great and the whistle keeps coming away from the plastic, I would suggest to stick to a whopper cushion which is much funnier and easy to use for a young child!
on 2 January 2017
Bought as a stocking filler to appeal to a boys sense of humour. It's basically an annoying party horn that doesn't sound like a fart so misses its aim totally
on 22 January 2016
This was fine for the couple of minutes it worked. Unfortunately, the rubber 'fart' bit got damaged quickly. However, the kids got some fun out of it while it lasted. Sounded the way it should and made the children chuckle!