on 30 January 2013
I have bought 3 sets of thermals from PVR and there seems to be 2 different manaufacturers producing the tops and bottoms. The bottoms produced by Euro Style are rubbish and fell apart at the crotch even before washing. the tops are not too bad but the material bobbles and the trousers do not retain their shape. I suggest you do not buy these as you can get better quality more cheaply from Sports Direct or even your local market, where you are not charged over the odds for postage to return the faulty items.
on 24 January 2015
These are old-fashioned long johns. Poor fit, and go even baggier around the waist once you have worn them fro a few hours. They are too short in length (I bought size long) and too long in the crotch for what you would expect from modern thermal wear. The material is woolly, and so they cling to your clothes, making them very uncomfortable to wear. Passable as pyjamas if your heating has packed up, or you want to look and feel like a grandparent. For me, a total waste of money.
on 23 March 2010
the item was purchased as a birthday present for a family member, they love the item and feel it is of a good quality
on 19 February 2014
As other reviewers have pointed out, the sleeves of the vest are way too short... 3/4 length at most. The long johns are ok for the price, but this item does not work as a set because of the odd proportions of the vest.
on 1 May 2013
This long joohns does come up very small, I would recommend maybe buying a larger size than needed. The top fitted great.

My husband has said how warm it is.

Apart from that it is a great price.
on 29 October 2011
Excellent buy. These thermals keep you warm and are an excellent way to save on the central heating as you don't have to have it on for so long.Mens Thermal Set Long Sleeve Vest and Long Johns
on 24 November 2016
Warm and great value for the price but colour runs badly until first wash - we have grey tinted bed sheets where my husband wore in bed! And when he showered the water was grey! Fine after a good wash and didn't shrink.
VINE VOICEon 6 December 2016
I got this to take on a trip to Iceland for when out and about in the colder areas.

I took the advice of going a size up from my usual, I got one set for myself one for my son (large for me, medium for him) and that larger size fits us both well.

They are comfortable and warming and ideal as an extra layer for us both. They might not be the hardest wearing but at this price I don't mind at all.
on 18 February 2013
This product was bought last minute as a fail safe.
Although they were cheap, I would have at least expected and item noted as "long" to be "long" - not only reach 3/4 of the way down my sleeves and/or legs.

Simply poor - Do not buy unless you need them in an emergency.
on 20 January 2011
I am usually a medium size but decided to get large because of the advertised dimensions. Although the vest was what I expected (slightly baggy), the long johns seem to be on the small side with the crotch a couple of inches below where it should be. Also, the fly gapes so it's a good job I wear these with other underwear. Now I have discovered two holes in the crotch - one is wear and the other is where a seam has pulled apart. On the plus side, they keep me warm otherwise the star rating would be lower.