on 22 June 2016
I am never disappointed with Amazon's shipping, Faster than estimater delivery date. From Danmark :)
This shoes made me more happy to go to work. They fits perfectly, just followed there's size suggestion. My shoes size is 6 UK, bought 5 UK Men/6 UK Women in this shoe.
review image review image
on 2 December 2015
They are comfortable and would have given 5 stars if they don't make your feet sweat enormously as they don't have any holes, good to protect your feet from oil burns or this stuff but don't fit for purpose. My husband needs to change twice his socks to prevent bad odours and feel fresh, but too complicated even though his best efforts.

I wouldn't recommend them to be used in a restaurant, maybe in a cold environment.
on 13 August 2015
i work in a kitchen , the girls all wear them but i knew!! i should have tried on in a shop before buying online, these are ok if your standing stationary for long hours but i lift heavy pots ,, carry heavy goods up and down stair's etc i much prefer a non slip boot, so i wasted my money on these they will do around the house i guess but not for me and my working environment, , and as for non slip NOPE! you want proper non slip SHOES FOR CREWS THE BEST!!!!
on 24 June 2016
Very comfortable to wear. Used them for awhile now and definitely not disappointed. On my feet for anything up to 14 hours a shift and have suffered with painful heels but they have much improved wearing these. Very good value for money.
on 7 August 2013
I was very surprised how comfortable these are. I have foot problems and can normally only wear classic crocs, but I thought I'd give them a go. They are really easy to walk in, and feel more cushioned than classics. I like the deeper heel cup as my feet stay in them better. Wish they did a greater variety of colours
on 6 January 2013
perfect for a busy hospital, very easy to clean and very comfortable. Would def buy this product again ... ..
on 4 October 2015
Comes out about one size bigger than what I am used to for other clogs. Also, inside is very slippery so you have to be careful what socks you were. Might even be better barefoot. I haven't tried it at 'work' so remains to be seen how it performs. I am used to operating theatre ones - I bough these for home use - which seem to fit a lot better than these.
on 3 April 2016
If you are a medical professional then these are the ones that you need. The vents are on the side rather than the holes on the top. They can get a little sweaty especially around the toes but you what can you do. These are the only ones that are acceptable to wear at work.
on 17 August 2015
It appears that the sizes vary 'wildly'. I have been wearing Crocs for many years now and every time I buy the size is different. It appears that either this is deliberate...(unknown as to rason) or their manufacruing process is chaotic... I have stuck with the replacements as I really do not have a choice as the next size up is 'toooo' big...
on 16 November 2015
Amazon did warn me this shoe was quoted as american size not UK and I could return if necessary. I take a 44 uk10 normally and these are more a 10.5. They would be a little tight if you are an 11. I wear these at work for 12.5hrs a day and they don't slip off or feel too large.