on 16 December 2015
Bought as a gift, pleased with it.
on 25 November 2010
These scales are small. The overall dimensions do not give an accurate picture as the weighing pan is really small in relation to the base. The build quality is not good either. Overall very disappointing.
on 11 August 2010
These scales were a little bit smaller than I was expecting when they arrived but they are still a good set and do the job nicely.
on 19 November 2013
I got this set for my daughter as she needed a good set of kitchen scales.She loves them,I have had ours for 40 years, they are still going strong.Obviously I purchased mine else were but the above are just as good.
on 18 July 2014
I bought this scale for my mum as she enjoys baking. She has poor eyesight so cannot see normal scales to weight out ingredients so this scale is perfect for her.
on 18 September 2014
Not as sturdy and well balanced as we had expected. Only good for the grandchildren to use when they are cooking with me. Not accurate enough for cake baking.
on 16 August 2014
Arrived promptly but the wieghts are. Not accurate which is a huge dissapointment
on 10 November 2014
Disappointed with these scales,I returned them and bought a more expensive set.
on 4 August 2013
Fab piece for my kitchen. Love the old retro. New libra scales I have noticed are not a robust as older versions of them, but for a nice item to have on show they do the job
on 1 May 2013
AS THESE WERE BOUGHT FOR DECORATION ONLY TO FINISH OFF THE EQUIPMENT IN MY N EWLY BUILT KITCHEN EXTENSION, I COULD NOT HAVE WISHED FOR A BETTER OBJECT.