on 20 November 2010
This is a fine quality product but I feel the term 'large' is mis-leading as the actual capacity of this bowl is medium. I couldn't fit my dog's dry food into it so unfortunately had to return the product
VINE VOICEon 15 August 2010
If this is a large bowl, then my dog must be a giant in disguise.

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, we struggled to get ONE tin of food into the compartment on this bowl.

Don't get me wrong, the bowl is gorgeous, and fantastic quality, but if you have a large dog, or even a medium dog then I am afraid that you will have to avoid this, as it is way too small even for a standard sized tin of dog food.

It's ok to use for treats, but for water or food it's more like a cat bowl for size.

Shame, as it's gorgeous!
on 7 March 2011
ALTHOUGH I LOVE THIS BOWL IT IS DEFINATELY ONLY MEDIUM SIZED AT BEST. IT LOOKS SOOOO CUTE THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT TO SEND IT BACK. LUCKILY MY DOG IS ONLY SMALL SO ENOUGH FOOD FITS INTO IT. I DREAD TO THINK WHAT THE 'MEDIUM' BOWL IS LIKE. THE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD BEING NON SLIP AND ALSO QUITE HEAVY SO HARD TO PUSH AROUND LIKE MY DACHSHUND LIKES TO DO. I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS BUT WHAT CAN I SAY, MY DOG IS SPOILED -(ALTHOUGH HE PROBABLY DOESN'T CARE WHAT HE EATS OUT OF!)
on 27 November 2009
Loved the idea of this bowl. Thought it would fit right in with my modern decor. When the bowl arrived i was very dissapointed. The bowl description was a large feeding or water bowl. The actual water and food area is very small. It was totally unsuitable for a large dog .
on 13 February 2014
I bought one of these from a local store and its great it looks good and keeps the dog quiet all he's done is stare at that damn bowl!
on 16 March 2010
great size, everyone who has seen it loves it! and it doesnt move on the floor.