on 29 November 2017
hilarious for our tiny puppy westie! very cute and good quality.
on 23 January 2017
Best purchase ever! Not itchy and he looks adorable!
on 15 November 2013
Great little sweater. Quality made and keeps my pup warm. It's is desinged for small dogs. This is our second sweater and our boy out grew his first. We have a staffy pup and the large was perfect for him. He's just over a year old now and we tried the XL, which was just too small. The XL is more designed for a corgie, not a spaniel sized dog. Wish they made bigger sizes!
One person found this helpful
on 25 August 2013
I took a risk and ordered it for my rabbit, unfortunately the arms are all wrong for his species and the hood spooks him a little. Which is a shame because it is fantastic quality, beautifully made and looks so cute on him. A great product, but definitely just for dogs :) Would recommend it for anyone who has experience with dressing their pets, as it can be a tad tricky to get on.
on 27 September 2011
I have an avarage sized 6kg Jack Russel - this size fits but is quite tight around the shoulders, although the one in XL is tight around the shoulders too!
Otherwise, it is great, lovely material and the hood fits over the head perectly.
on 29 March 2013
Was too big, sizes seem a bit arbitrary, and also it said Squirrel Patrol on it , which is a little too cutesy for my liking, however its well made, he's grown into it more and can't read, so I've kept on with it!
on 22 July 2013
My chihuahua looks so cute in this! It keeps him warm & is easy to attach his lead whilst wearing it. Price was spot on & delivery was lovely & quick!
on 6 December 2013
This sizes are not right, I ordered an extra large thinking it would be for a large breed dog. On opening the "Xl" hoodie I noticed that it is by no stretch of the imagination an Xl hoodie, quality is also poor for £20
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 January 2013
My dog has been toasted through this winter Well my dog loves it and I'm very happy with buying it it is a great buy
on 7 February 2013
Betty absolutly loves her new jumper!! It allows everybody to know her status as top dog - keeping everybody safe!! Keeps her warm too!!

See one answered question