on 23 January 2013
this should be packaged in pairs - no point selling only one. Plus its not really universal...you need to make adjustments or drill holes for a Norfrost chest freezer.
on 13 September 2013
Thought we had to by a new freezer until we realised that the broken hinge was replaceable. Excellent value for money..
I am no D I Y expert - but I managed to fit it easily within 2 -3 minutes. Saved us nearly £140
on 22 May 2013
Bought this as a replacement for one of the hinges on my Norfrost Deep Freezer. Arrived much earlier than expected, a good couple of days in fact! Does the job!
on 27 January 2013
so glad i puchased this hinge, thought i was going to have to buy new freezer. came within 48 hours of ordering
on 22 November 2013
The small Norfost Chest Box freezer lid I had would not close properly as one of the hinges had broken. I was on the verge of buying a brand new freezer but suddenly thought it might be possible to get new hinges. I bought 2 pairs of new ones and they fitted perfectly & were easy to fit, and have done the job perfectly which saved me pounds. Service extremely prompt , and hinges excellent value for money.
on 12 March 2014
A Hinge on my freezer snapped it opened to far luckiiy I bought two hinges a matching pair from this seller as these latch probably to reduce strain on the hinge i fitted them individually as i took them off so they would keep lined up they are good quality they repaired my 10 yr old freezer its still working the hinges will probably out live the freezer
on 4 April 2015
Freezer hinge that way exact fit for the original piece which had broken. It was very easy to fit and after months it is still doing a great job.

For the price nothing to complain about.

Arrived very promptly which was lucky as the original had sheared and was needed to shut the lid correctly
on 19 March 2014
This did not fit my freezer so I ended up splashing out for a new one. Double check type on your freezer before ordering to save making the same mistake. Gave this 3 stars due to the fact that under different circumstances the hinge would do the job intended.
on 20 April 2014
This hinge was perfect for my freezer and was quickly fitted by myself within a few minutes. No need to pay ridiculous prices with competitors buying an original manufacturer's product when these hinges do exactly the same thing at half the price.
on 9 November 2013
i got this as the hinge on my chest freezer snapped, this qualtex hinge is reasonably priced and fit like a glove. it works great i will be buying another incase the other old hinge snaps. well worth the money and quick delivery.