I'm im my early 60s and thought the Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board would encourage me to exercise, granted it did to start with when it was new, but the games and exercises are slightly patronising and not very absorbing. I think if what was on offer was more geared to anyone over the age of 10 it would be far more enjoyable, I think the software engineers are missing a potentially large audience by assuming everyone who buys this item is a little bit thick or childish. We've had the Balance Board for about a year and a half now and its only been used three times, maybe when I get a bit older , and maybe a bit senile, I'll find it more of an attractive proposition, but until that time it languishes forlorn on the floor under our T.V.
on 25 February 2010
I'd tried this out over Christmas while visiting family and then couldn't wait to get my own Wii console, Wii Fit and balance board. It has so much to explore that I'm still trying the various exercises and activities. As an older person who's never been good at sport due mainly to lack of co-ordination, this is an ideal way to improve in the privacy of my own home where it doesn't matter how many times I have to re-try things to get the hang of them, helped along by the built-in advice and encouragement. Because it's interactive and I can record my progress there's always the incentive I need to get back to it whenever I can, but I can choose not to record my results if it's something I haven't done before or know I'm hopeless at!
on 22 January 2017
great way to loose weight already lost 1stone 5lbs since last july when I purchased it.
on 13 May 2016
Great value for money and excellent quality..you can step on feeling safe and confident
on 21 February 2014
its ok but now that I've had a knee replacement I don't use it as much as I did. good
on 27 April 2015
The whole family are really enjoying this...
Really happy we purchased this.
on 7 March 2016
Just as described, like new, I'm very happy with product that arrived super quick
on 11 April 2015
Absolutely worth the money lots of fun fast delivery great condition. Very happy
on 12 January 2010
Purchased to help me lose weight and have fun. Unfortunetly I have been ill with flu so only used 3 times before my flu but I was enjoying it and getting into it. You can do games from aerobic exercises to balancing, yoga etc. Its very good and shows calories used and you can weigh yourself each time tells you is you have gained or lost weight. Balance board is really good and when you step on it says ouch which I think is great. You also get told off if you have not done any exercise for a while so I will be when I get back on after this bout of flu. A really good product and we are to have a Wii day with family.
on 26 July 2016
Excellent product, helpful customer service team and fast delivery. Good stuff!