on 19 May 2017
Kids love it. Good quality. Would recommend.
on 4 March 2017
A great little plaque, very sturdy, good value for money and looks fab.
on 14 March 2017
good
on 20 July 2017
Great novelty sign. Good size.very happy with it.
review image
on 1 June 2017
I LOVE THIS ARRIVED QUICKLY VEERY GOOD!
on 10 December 2014
I think I was expecting too much for the money, It's nice but not got raised letters as I had hoped (I think I was just caught up in the moment and didn't look properly because it does look just like the picture.) All the same my Sherlock mad daughter will Love it for Christmas.
on 25 December 2013
Bought as a Xmas gift for my 16 year old daughter, who is a huge fan of Sherlock. She loved it!! It now takes pride of place on her bedroom wall. Ordered and delivered within 2 days. Excellent service.
on 4 December 2014
Smaller than I thought it would be, but nice quality never the less. think my daughter will be very happy with this as a Sherlock fan
on 4 December 2012
This sign is great, is not too big but big enough. It is great for Sherlock fans or people who collect London memorabilia. Also cheap, fast delivery and has holes in so you can drill it onto walls, although I put blutack on mine cause I didn't want holes in my wall. A must buy for Sherlock fans or I would recommend this to anyone. Buy it!
on 2 August 2016
Great item. Good weight. Fast dispatch and delivery. Came 3 days before the expected date. Would recommend to anybody who wants a Sherlock Holmes Baker Street sign. Very happy customer.