Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 20 September 2014
Needed a pair of cycling glasses but didn't want to spend a fortune. I read the reviews on these and decided to purchase them. Very impressed with them for the price. I found the lenses quite easy to change, if you release from the nose bridge first they pop out a treat, and clip in to nose bridge last when refitting. I have quite a small head and they fit ok, soft grippers on nose and frame ends keep them secure. Tried them yesterday on a 40 mile ride, it was a bit overcast so I tried the yellow lenses. Yellow lenses gave a noted increase in brightness and the glasses were extremely comfortable. Unbeatable value for money and I will purchase a second pair as spares for this money.
on 7 June 2014
I struggle with sunglasses as i have a wide upper nose. These fit really well. You can even take the nose rubber protector off to get an even closer fit to stop wind if you use them for cycling... they are still very comfortable.

The quality of the frame is noticeably better than the similar priced ones I've had before.

Swapping frames, this is simple to do so just follow the instructions.. pull down from the side nearest the nose.

I liked these shades so much i just recently purchased the same ones in black.
on 21 October 2014
Great set of lenses and glasses are very comfortable for both short and long rides, you forget you are wearing then after a while. Not are why people are saying lenses are hard to change just look at and follow the instructions, pull the lens away form the nose and then down. Excellent price to when I bought them .
on 24 June 2014
I bought these specifically to try to keep bugs and bits of grit, pollen, traffic smuts etc out of my eyes whilst cycling (I wasn't all that bothered about stones being thrown up - I am no Bradley Wiggins, Mark Cavendish or Billy Whizz when cycling).

The wrap-around style is effective for the purpose I bought them.
They are comfortable.

Who cares what I look like? - comfort and effectiveness are the criteria. (I think they look just fine, but I don't know what the fashionistas of Monte Carlo think - and I care even less what they think! As long as it does the job comfortably)

Changing the lenses is a real pain. But with a bit of patience and application...(and a lot of grunting and swearing) they can be changed. It becomes easier after the first few times. I would rather changing the lenses be difficult than the alternative of the fit being too slack and loose with the lenses dropping out all the time.

Does the job with comfort - and with the added peace of mind of eye protection against pretty rapid road-stones that might get thrown up if I decide to train for the Giro d'Italia.
on 15 February 2016
Well made, except the ends of the frame legs are so soft rubber I know this type degrades quickly and leaves you with a sharp hard plastic to dig into your skull. On my face they leave a slit of a gap between the lower edge and my cheeks (for mud to fly into), the sides too have quite a gap. Look good though, great styling.
on 4 June 2016
I've owned these for some time now and use them every week for cycling to and from work. The switchable lenses are easy to change over and provide great eyewear no matter the weather conditions. Very good quality, very comfy and crystal clear.
on 19 August 2015
These have been great for my bike rides. The yellow lenses really help make things bright and visible when dusk sets in. During the day the clear lenses stop flies getting in the eyes and if its sunny you can pop in the dark lenses.

Lenses snap in and out of frames, feels a little delicate buy I've used for a year and it hasn't broken
on 24 April 2015
Superb cycling glasses with a great fit as they keep out the wind on fast rides or into a headwind. The dark lenses do a great job of stopping glare without making the view too dark even on days when the sun isn't shining directly.
on 1 November 2014
Well made kit with good choice of lenses. I've paid much more for lower quality and branded name. No more.
Put the lens in the correct way otherwise you'll make life very hard for yourself rather than easy as instructed.
Cheap enough you won't cry when you lose a pair!
on 30 March 2014
The lenses are very easy to change, work well in all conditions, and best of all it's a great fit. I purchased mine for £12, can't go wrong at this price (this was my second pair, the first pair are still great but I wanted a spare set of lenses in case I lost or scratched them).