on 15 May 2012
The lens cap is perfectly well made, stays on and protects the lens. You will get sturdier and more attractive lens covers, but you'll have to pay for that...this is pretty decent at the price. I use the cameras professionally all the time and have had no problem with this.
on 26 February 2012
The cap works perfectly. My only issue would be that the string is far too thin and snaps very easily. The hole it passes through is large enough to replace it with smething sensible.
A minor niggle for a perfectly reasonable and very well priced item.
on 1 October 2011
I have bought several of these types of products and this is the best so far. I don't have to advertise the company's name on the lens cap as I do for another product. It fits well and doesn't flick off at the least touch as one did. I prefer this approach to the age-old stick-on ones which have a variably limited life. My slight reservation is that the cord is very thin and you have to tie the knots carefully. Someone in a review used a slip knot whatever that is: I was never a boy scout and didnt need those when I used to fish. When and if the cord breaks I would replace it with a cord from plane night mask : this worked very well on another product!
on 14 November 2013
Well fitting, affordable lens cap that does the job nicely. The string that is supposed to hold it on is next to useless but this doesn't stop the lenscap from being effective in any way.
on 27 November 2011
Why bother paying 4-5 times as much on a labelled brand. This lens cap is a perfect fit and looks pretty durable.I would certainly recommend it.
on 14 March 2013
This cap is outstanding value for money. A fraction of the original can price, and solid. Delighted that I bought this one.
on 12 June 2012
Arrived quickly and does what it says on the box, a lens cap which fits securely and looks good too!
on 27 October 2013
The lens cap does exactly what I expected it to do. It covers the lens and protects it from damage
on 8 December 2014