on 2 September 2015
Great game - great fun with added brain power required. Whole family in hysterics.
on 24 September 2010
This game was bought as a present for my daughter who simply loves it. Good despatch time and excellent product condition.
on 6 October 2012
I bought this game as an adult Christmas board game. The problem is that it just doesn't work. We found that the questions were too easy so people knew the right answer and because you have to lie to win it was obvious when people were lying. We played it for about 40 minutes then everyone got bored and gave up. Sorry but this was just not much fun at all. We have not bothered playing it since.
on 12 March 2013
I know this was meant to be the best game at the time, but we found it had to follow and so did not actually get in it, will leave until either we find someone who has played it or we are in more game mode before attempting it again
on 4 January 2015
Good game with a difference. Great for a party.
on 5 February 2013
Don't bother with this game! We thought it would be huge fun for the whole family for Xmas, but it was total rubbish. We played it once and then it went to the charity shop, I pity the people who buy it as its massively disappointing, a total waste of money. Sorry to be harsh, maybe if we'd given it another go, it might have been a tiny bit of fun, but my 13 year old son and husband played it for an hour and gave up in the end. I thought it would be like the TV show, Would I Lie To You, and maybe that's our own mistake, but it wasn't fun at all!
on 5 February 2013
Terrible game - v badly written rules - ruined our Christmas Day fun .... the rules are just so badly explained - 6 sober adults with post-graduate qualifications and two teenagers were unable to make it work... Some crucial concepts missing or unexplained ....

Dreadful -

refund?
on 19 November 2013
This is a christmas present so has not been opened or tried yet, but from the box looks great value
on 5 August 2010
Good fun, I bought the original game a few years ago when it first came out and it was good fun but slightly complicated.

The second edition is much simpler to play and is much easier to play. They have simplified some of the more complex rules so the game flows better and of course the fun bit is still there - trying to work out whether someone is bluffing or not is a hoot and of course there is nothing better then fooling the other players with a spectacular lie!!

It is now 2014 and although I enjoyed the original version, but the second version is just better to play and recommend it.
on 3 August 2010
This is a game that you can play again and again. It is different every time as it depends who you play it with. I played it with my parents and discovered to my astonishment that my mother is a worryingly good liar.

It is a lot of fun from the start, but you can also get better at it over time. I'm working on my bluffing.... The other good thing about it is that you don't have to know the answers to enjoy playing the game - you can play brilliantly and win without having to admit that you don't know the real answer! That is a breath of fresh air, as I find some games are not fun to play, but rather a real chore and embarrassment.

Everyone is involved all the time in this game, so it is also great with kids who don't have a chance to get bored waiting for their turn.

This is a really fun, intelligent and engaging game and I highly recommend it.