Customer reviews

on 8 January 2010
lego Indiana Jones 2 is an astonishing game.I got it for christmas and I'd already got to 82% of the game by 7th January 2010! The characters are a bit overpriced but I've got them all so it doesn't matter. Some of the levels have got tricky- bits, like Nasca Aslum;Level 4,Act 1,which troubled me for a day!(Hint:press the O button to pick up the blue man laughing,when he is on the floor and throw him into his blue cell!Then comes the Red man who likes dancing to music and so pick up the music player and throw it into his cell .Then the red man will follow it.I think you'll now know what to do !)
All in all,a fantastic game!
on 27 January 2010
Unlike the first Indiana Jones Lego game on the PSP, this is not a port of the PS3/Xbox game. Instead the PSP has to make do with a shoddy DS port that doesn't take any advantage of the PSP hardware. The graphics and sound are uninspired and the gameplay is very different from the other consoles. The PSP is more than capable of accommodating a direct port (as the first game proved) so why are we stuck with an inferior game?

The main hub is horribly confusing and the original movies are not represented well. The controls are clunky and the game just lacks polish. The Crystal skull levels are pretty bland and I'm tired of being forced into doing times races in order to earn extra bonus items. What may work well on the DS doesn't work well here.

Unfortunately I cannot recommend this game unless you can pick it up for around a tenner. The first game offers far better value for money and a more complete gaming experience so please make sure you buy that game over this one.
on 3 February 2010
I've been waiting desperately for a new Lego PSP game as all of the others have been superb and certainly some of the best releases for the PSP ever. Unfortunately Travellers Tales have decided to use a completely different game engine and game style for this release than the others and it really stinks. The look and feel is quite different, very clunky & unresponsive and definately a backwards step. If anyone doing business studies needs a study case that demonstrates how to ruin a winning formulae then this is it.

I hope the next set of Lego games (Harry Potter, I believe) for the PSP return to the previous game engine or TT will find they have another turkey on their hands.

As for Lego: Indiana Jones 2; I'll just have to try the X360 version and hope that's not been murdered either! Given that there are four other Lego adventure games for the PSP, there's no reason whatsoever to buy this letdown of a release.
on 8 March 2010
This game is NOTHING like the previous Lego Indiana jones for the psp. My sone (who is 6) and I were eagerly awaiting this release as we had previously purchased Lego Indie 1, Lego batman and Lego Starwars- all brilliant games which we thoroughly enjoyed. After a day playing this game we decided to return it , it was very frustrating to play it. The graphics were very blocky and not at all up to the standard of the previous lego games. We bought the Wii version instead which is a completely different game and great fun. I would not recommend this game at all.I hope they don't make the same slapdash effort for the Harry Potter lego game for psp when it is released.
on 11 March 2010
With the original game as the only game I've ever completed 100%, I was quite keen on getting this when it came out. The automatic split screen mode in two player mode is fantastic, now my 6 year old and I aren't fighting over which way we should go and what we need to do. We each go our own way and meet up when we have found something interesting. Some of the levels however can get a bit tedious but we keep going back to them to try and complete things. Overall a great game which eats up time as you become immersed in trying to find and solve the puzzles.
on 13 February 2010
This version (PSP) is boring compared with the other Lego games. The first Indiana Jones game had good puzzles, lots of enemies and creative game play. This revolves around wandering about picking stuff up or the mini games which are repetitive in nature (jumping on things whack-a-mole style or sliding down a track avoiding things. I would buy the first one if you don't already have it, or save your money.
on 16 May 2013
My son goes through PSP games like nobodies business. He gets bored quick. But Lego Indiana Jones has kept him busy for weeks. It works well on the psp screen, many games are too big for it. Its easy to work and he's not frustrated with it.
on 10 April 2014
I would recommend to anyone orders is correct with a description. Very good quality product. I like this product. :)
on 4 February 2014
very pleased with game and pleased with delivery. has been a great game and would recommend to any one with a psp
on 5 February 2014
It carries on from the original game and gets harder as you go through and has kept my son quite for hours.