on 8 June 2017
on 11 December 2017
nice
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 March 2010
I bought 2 shrugs, it said one size, when mine arrived one looked a size 10 and the other a size 6 or dolls size. I had looked at the reviews and one said that she was a size 14/16 which i'm a 14, but no way would they fit, even just looking by them you can see they are child sizes, still we live and learn. The only good thing was the delivery, ordered on sunday and it came tuesday.Is it possible to get a refund?
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 October 2009
Very nice shrug. Fitted me perfectly and also fitted my daughter who is two sizes smaller than me. Did feel the postage was excessive.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 December 2010
I am a size 16 and had my doubts, thought it might be a bit tight, but when it came I nearly laughted at the size - far too small, more like a child's size. I am returning it post haste.
on 14 August 2010
I bought this item, I am a size 14 and I cannot even get my arm into it! My mother is two sizes smaller than me and it doesn't fit her either - do not bother, this item is a total waste of money.
on 5 February 2011
Ordered 2 shrugs & not disappointed at all. Delivered within 5 days. Perfect fit - I am a size 10 with bingo wings so looking for a cover up with 2 new cap sleeve dresses I have just bought. If you were bigger than a 12/14 they would be a tight fit. Like the material too as a cotton/acrylic mix, nice crochet weave. Will probably buy some more for the summer.
on 4 August 2010
As a young woman with a maturing body,I bought this to go with a sleeveles dress. I hardly noticed it in the package as it was so small and I thought "no chance". However, like Topsy, it grew as I put it on and it didn't feel constricting as some of these shrugs do. It's light, stylish and great for srunching into a suitcase. It also adds style and sophistication to what might otherwise be a tarty look.
on 24 July 2010
I ordered 2 of these shrugs as I couldn't decide which colour I liked best, the pink one came sealed in plastic packaging and was tight but still looked ok when on. The black one wasn't in plastic so had obviously been sent back and was a lot larger than the other. Luckily I'm a size 10-12 so i can get away with wearing either without it looking silly.

All in all not the best buy ever but I like the style and don't mind wearing them loose or tight, just wish they had both been the same!

p.s. wasn't too bothered about the postage price, but the packaging wasn't great!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 8 June 2011
I am not sure what size this bolero was modelled on as a ONE SIZE. I was bitterly disappointed when the item arrived as I bought it based on another reviewer who claimed they fit size 12-16. This is totally inaccurate. The bolero which I received would have had difficulty fitting anyone above a size 12! If theya re supposed to be all the same size or ONE SIZE...then they are for teeny tiny ladies with teeny tiny frames. My clothing size is usually 14-16 - considered by most in the UK to be average.
I genuinely cannot recommend this product and the quality is similar to that which you would find on a market stall. Dreadful! Wish I could give it zero stars