on 14 March 2015
bought to protect my babies eyes when we go on holiday, he seems to like them!
review image
on 23 September 2013
Bought 2 pairs of these for my 2 grandsons (5 months and 14 months) - a disaster! Neither grandson was happy with them - and we did try several times - and our 14 month old managed to remove them within seconds every time! I also checked the view through the eyepieces and it is so bad I am not surprised my grandsons don't want to wear them.

I would definitely NOT recommend these.
on 29 August 2017
These are a brilliant purchase. The strap is ever so slightly big for my five week old on the smallest setting but he will very soon fit in to them. Excellent quality and I would recommend.
on 19 September 2016
Light and very comfortable, my daughter doesn't mind having them on. They do leave a small pressure mark of worn for long but again, she doesn't seem to mind. The only thing is I have to be very careful when adjusting them as they sometimes have a tendency to twist her ears.
on 29 March 2017
We ordered one thing an received another. In the pictures the sun glastra are while with silver flower petals, in reality what we received was silver, very shiny and inestetic. We ordered sunglasses to fit a 2-4 years old, we received glasses for 0-2 years old, no wonder they don't fit. Will never buy from this company ever again.
on 27 June 2014
Having been looking for a decent set of sunglasses to protect his eyes with no success I eventually came across these and i am glad i did.
These fitted on his head easily and with the adjustable strap they could be firmly held in place and not be pushed off.

No complaints from the wee lad so they must be comfortable and he has now got eye protection for the summer.
on 14 August 2015
bought this a few years ago for my baby and now again as a present. it fits babies and would still fit my 3 year old. Could be a little softer around the rim but I have not found sunglasses for babies yet that are more comfy. Start using it early and use it frequently and baby will love it.
on 19 April 2014
They're cute with an adjustable and comfortable strap. Only problem is that my 9 month old hates wearing them. So were working on persuasive techniques to get him to keep them on. He will in super bright sunlight while doing other things (swinging on a swing, sitting in stroller looking at stuff), but otherwise he enjoys holding it in his hands or wearing it as a necklace.
on 8 July 2016
Fantastic item. I really wish I'd known that these existed earlier!
Really nice looking sunglasses, a range of colour oprions and a good fit. The only negative is that I wish that the product description had stated that they don't come with a case - as I would have bought one at the same time!
on 15 September 2015
Says from birth but doesn't adjust tight enough for little heads - we had to use plasters to adjust these small enough until our son was 6 months old