on 6 July 2017
Excellent only shame they didn't do it with the dress as a full outfit.
on 17 January 2015
lovely for dolly.
on 1 October 2013
I bought this to fit a Baby Annabelle doll but I bought the wrong size by mistake, i will be keeping it as it fits a smaller doll and looks lovely on her, I will be ordering the bigger size for my grandaughters Baby Annabelle
on 27 January 2013
bought again for girl baby doll, fit was very good and clothes were good quality. the baby doll now looks very snug indeed and pretty in her new outfit
on 15 October 2013
I have recently bought some frilly lilly dolls clothes for my 5 year old granddaughter they are really delightful better than I have seen in the stores. They are beautifully made and so pretty all young girls will love these. I will be ordering more also the dolls shoes look lovely. I received a brochure with my purchases which is very useful when ordering. I also ordered a small dolls pink blanket which is sweet and snuggly for any little doll. I would definitely recommend this company.
on 22 September 2012
Purchased as part of a christmas present for my daughter.

Has been tried on an 18" doll and they fit really nicely. Items made really well, from decent material. Look durable.

My 4 year old is just starting to get into roleplay loves dressing up her dollies, putting them in the pushchair and taking them for a walk.

Lovely little coat, mittens and hat, she will love putting dollies winter clothes on for walks.

Would recommend and purchase again.
on 27 August 2015
I bought these items for my daughter's little baby born 32cm/12" long, items arrive within a few days and were well packaged. The set was very well made and easy for my daughter to use, jacket and mits fitted perfectly hat was a little bit big but I just took it in a bit. They are all made from lovely soft fleece and the jacket has it's own frilly lily label on it. My daughter absolutely loves them and I would recommend to any parent that has a child who loves there dolls.
on 8 March 2014
I bought a number of items from Filly Lily for my niece's baby Annabelle doll which takes smaller sized baby clothes. The clothes arrived very quickly after I placed the order. The quality was excellent and they were very reasonably priced in comparison to other doll's clothes. My niece was really pleased with all the clothes and I've recommended the company to her mother for future purchases.
on 10 May 2013
Having bought our god daughter a rubber, batheable dolly, we needed to get her some clothes for it. This set was a little bit different to the normal dresses and cardigans and looked very pretty over both dresses and leggings. Our god daughter was delighted and it seems to be good enougu quality to withstand the tugging of impatient little fingers too!
on 12 November 2013
I ordered this for my 2 year granddaughter. The product is well made and will help her to learn the basics of dressing dolly and encourage her to do her own jacket and trousers. Delivery was very quick, well packaged and came with a Frilly Lily brochure. I will definitely use this site again.