Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 December 2009
When I saw that Clubland 15 had 2cds rather than the three in Clubland 14 (including one that was remixed live by Flip & Fill) I was a bit dissapointed.

The Best Songs Are:

Manian - Ravers Fantasy
Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow (Cahill Remix)
Tinchy Stryder feat. N-Dubz - Number 1 (Hypasonic Remix)
Agnes - Release Me
Styles & Breeze - Amigos (Technikal Remix)
Ravers Unite - Hardcore Vibes
Italo Brothers - Stamp On The Ground
Ultrabeat - Starry Eyed Girl (Manox Remix)
Skyla - Breaking Free
Big Ang & Siobhan - Wifey
Ironik feat. Chipmunk & Elton John - Tiny Dancer (TRC Remix)

The Dissapointing Songs Are:

Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor (Rob Mayth Remix)
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (David Guetta Electro Hop Remix)
Alex K - If You Were Mine

Also I don't know why Lady Gaga's Poker Face is on it as I don't deem it to be clubland music.
on 16 September 2010
This is one of the best Clubland albums to buy. I haven't stopped listening to it. Everytime i go out in the car i listen to it. The only bad thing about this album is it doesn't have Scooter on it like most Clubland Albums. I would definitely recommend this album to anyone.
on 24 October 2011
I am not really a dance music fan but find that it is good to train to, so thought Clubland would be a good choice. It wasn't. Full of slow songs with women who can't sing and have been auto tuned to sound better! Wouldn't recommend.
on 22 June 2009
It doesnt look too bad, i have to admit. Imean there are a few songs on there i do like and are worth listening to! But as a Clubland fan i think they could of done better i have to admit! It is a shame that they have not put alot more actual dance tunes on it!
I am going to but it though as it will go in my Clubland selection!
on 26 June 2009
been looking forward to this cd for a while but hve been dissapointed not one of the best albums the have created.it has been rushed to get the album out but there is a few good tracks specially manian's ravers fantasy but sorry to say poor effort this time needs to improve big time.
on 27 July 2009
I was happy with the service the cd is as expected some tracks I Like others I don't.
on 5 September 2009
i've found it the best 1 yet big improvement on clubland 14 got me hooked again.
on 14 January 2017
some of the songs are the same as other tracks
on 21 April 2015
Quick delivery and just what I was after!
on 29 July 2015
I'm very happy with this product,A+