VINE VOICEon 13 April 2017
Good DVD from the (5 DVD) series. The sound is excellent but it shows the group was not as good live as they were in the studio, so that was a little disappointing as the majority of the tracks are from (Australian) live performances.

Like the other DVDs, most of the film used is from Australian tours carried out by the group, but the quality is excellent.

Still good to hear the group again
on 4 August 2017
not as good as I thought it would be in fact I think if these where playing in a club they would be paid off .....
on 11 March 2017
Interesting but not fantastic.
on 9 June 2017
Ah, happy days!!
on 22 March 2017
Happy with purchase
on 19 July 2010
What a fantastic DVD. Given that the footage is over 40 years old, it's perfect! Honestly, it can actually be called "dvd quality". The sound is great and the interviews with all surviving band members couldn't have been better. So informative and insightful. The songs included on this set are:
* Fortune Teller
* I'm Into Something Good
* Can't You Hear My Heartbeat?
* If You're Thinking What I'm Thinking
* No Milk Today
* Dandy
* There's a Kind of Hush
* My Sentimental Friend

and there is also the original TV broadcast of their Australian TV special which is fantastic!

Yes, there are one or two hits that haven't been included on this DVD ("Sunshine Girl", "Leaning on a Lamp Post", "Something's Happening", etc) but with quality like this, and so much information.... you can't complain.

I will DEFINATELY be buying every issue of these "Reelin in the years" dvds!
on 3 September 2010
This is the DVD I have been waiting for! Great quality performances and insightful interviews with all the surviving Hermits. The group always seemed to be enjoying themselves and never seemed to take themselves too seriously, and it was great that the interviews seemed to confirm that the truth lived up to the image. The interviews also nails the lie that the Hermits were somehow deficient in their instrument playing. They were in fact a great band.

You can play the whole DVD with interviews interspersed, or just the songs themselves. The only thing that stops this being perfect is a lack of a full discography on the dvd. Still that is a minor gripe. Great dvd and a a "must buy" for all HH fans!!
on 9 August 2015
This was a really nice presentation with, from my perspective, some interesting insights. I remember when I was very small getting hold of a Herman's Hermits record called Show Me Girl for 1/6 - I didn't even know that particular song was the a side at the time. However, I do believe there was still a lot more songs I remember from 60s radio by the Hermits that I can remember.

I got the one by the Hollies as well - hope its as good!
on 20 December 2013
This dvd should be a must for any fans of Peter Noone or the Hermits. It covers the whole history of the band and is very informative and enjoyable.
on 23 February 2014
I love everything to do with the 60s and so when I found this DVD on the Amazon music listing it had to be mine. I wasn't a bit disappointed and am probably well on the way to playing this DVD to destruction, and by now poor old Hermans Hermits must be wishing that they really were hermits. Don't let this one pass you by, a great music DVD at a great price from a great supplier.