Customer reviews

on 10 July 2017
I love these rollers! Good money for value. I do not expect them to last too long (rather thin plastic), but lots of fun.
on 10 March 2017
Sponge abit big for pallet and handles very small in comparison esp for toddler to hold and make prints
on 4 April 2017
As described. Thank you.
on 28 March 2017
Bright, chunky and lightweight rollers. My 15 month old loves them
on 20 July 2016
Nice
on 30 May 2017
Lots of fun using these!
on 7 August 2016
I apologise for not rating these. I bought them for my two year old granddaughter, who lives 100 miles away from me. I haven't even seen them. I assume they're alright, as her mum has not said otherwise.
on 7 June 2012
My 2 and 1/2 yr old enjoys playing with the rollers and paint. We have had it only for a few weeks so cannot comment on the durability. The rollers are bigger than I expected but handy enough for children. The handle is made with flexible plastic and has no sharp corners which is good and even with rough handling from my child, it has so far been sturdy. Finally, it makes less of a mess compared with brushes.
on 1 July 2012
It is a paint roller. Grips the paints well, easy to clean, good set of basic shapes (not that creative though... could do with some foot print ones or geometrical shapes). My boy loves to play with it even when they are dry. He makes vrooming sound and say it is a bulldozer, or a roller :-) We are happy with it.
on 25 September 2013
bought as a Christmas present for my toddler who had got
bored with finger paintng, lovely little set. he uses the easy
enough, and easy to clean and store. would deffinately buy
again and he loves using them :)