on 1 December 2011
...shame about the huge delivery time though.

They are gorgeous and delicate and I am very happy with them but really did not expect them to take more than 2 months to arrive.

Not too small which I thought might be an issue, but a perfect stud type earring size.
on 15 June 2013
these were a birthday present for my wife who is very hard to buy for,i searched the internet for a small neat pretty pair of earrings and eventually found what I was looking for on amazon,when they arrived very quickly and well wrapped in time for her birthday I was delighted.They were as I expected pretty and looked well made and the wife loved them.
on 28 May 2013
Wife loved these when she got them for her birthday. nuff said :)

I have to write seven more words - this should cover it.
on 4 October 2013
The earrings are just fab, I can use them for everyday or when going out.
I would recommend them to my friends anytime
on 2 November 2016
received earrings today, I am really pleased lovely earrings and very prompt delivery.
on 10 December 2016
Stems a bit thin. Easily bent
on 2 December 2013
Bought these earrings for myself and I am delighted with them. They look more expensive than they were and they sit well in my ears.
on 18 December 2013
These earrings look very stylish to me,they are one of the gifts I bought for my wife,hope she likes them.
on 23 June 2014
I do like them, very much but I am concerned about the strength of the poles and think they would probably be better with hooks.
on 7 August 2013
They look so pretty in the picture with good review. I could hardly see the diamond dusts on the earring. Wear them upwards, far away from the ear loops. Wears them downwards, stick to the corner of my face, or they hanged down curled sideway. they just don't fit right.