on 22 March 2016
nice little piece,was given as a gift
on 4 December 2012
The necklace arrived quickly, the pearl and gold pendant is beautiful, i would have given this a 5 star rating but for the chain being very delicate. the necklace is still very beautiful though dispite the thin chain andis a good length.
on 5 January 2011
This pendant is 2.2 cms in length and quite pretty. Bought the entire set actually, the ear rings along with the matching pendant. Must say it was delivered very very quickly. Bought this item when it was on sale for half the price.It's not worth paying 99 pounds considering the 9ct gold rate. The chain is very very delicate. The box I received is different from the one shown in the pics by amazon,the box for the pendant is similar to the one uploaded by Mr.S.Thomas for the matching ear rings. Overall I'm quite happy with the purchase.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 19 July 2013
Very sweet and cute also bought matching earrings.
Both go lovely together.
Very delicate have to be careful with the chain.
on 4 January 2014
Nicely presented, delicate chain but it shows off the pendant, matched the online picture and i think she liked it. Worth the price,
on 27 August 2013
the necklace is so light to wear, I don't even feel it's on and the chain is just the right length for me. In the past chains have either been too long or too short but not in this case, great value for money saving up now for the earrings to match.
VINE VOICEon 21 September 2015
Part of a set, bought with matching earrings. This was an anniversary present for my wife, and she liked it a lot. The gold pendant is bright and substantial, although light in weight. The pearl is large enough to notice, and the overall effect with the earrings is very classy.
However, I dropped a star for the chain, which was just long enough to get on, but not to hang correctly. I think it will look better with a chain about 2" longer, so we will have to buy one.
on 5 April 2015
This was bought with an Amazon voucher given to me from my work colleagues on the occasion of my retirement and as it's my favourite stone I can't think of a better memento. It's lovely and I will have great pleasure in wearing it.
on 23 November 2014
Slightly smaller than I expected but very well made. Bought for a Christmas present, so cannot report on her reaction yet but fully expect her to like it very much.
on 2 November 2015
MY GF loved it, it is small but looks really nice. She has a slim frame, I don't know how it would look on bigger frames