Style Name: Lawn Builder|Change

on 9 April 2017
Our lawns look great as spring arrives.
on 10 April 2017
Very good product for a very good price. Delivery was much quicker than expected.
on 24 November 2011
Unlike some feeds, this does not 'scorch' the grass if a little extra falls on one area. The grass growth after was also measured rather than as a short exuberant blast. The lawn looks much healthier but I don't know how much of that due to using an electric raker (Bosch AVR 1100 Verticutter Lawnraker) couple of weeks before. The whole process has left a healthy looking lawn at the start of winter. Only thing to watch out for is any spill on light coloured patio slabs - if not brushed off soon, it can stain the patio slab, especially if the spilled feed gets wet.
on 8 October 2014
Does as exactly as it says on the package, apart from covering 400sq mts as advertised nearer 300sq. mts on my reckoning., this was using Scotts rotary spreader. However this covered my area of lawn saving me buying another bag. Would certainly use again next Autumn.
When I applied this lawn food I was hoping to see some good results next year but only three weeks in our lawn is noticeably greener and looking healthier, even my wife asked what I had done to the lawn, so I am a little bit surprised and chuffed to bits with this product.

This is the first year I have used autumn lawn feed (I should maybe point out it's the first year I've found out it existed). We had a cold spell of weather at the start of September so I thought I best prep our lawn for next year and our neighbour recommend Scott's Autumn Lawn food.

This large sack of food arrived, and it smelt and felt just like my multi-purpose weed and feed that I already had a large sack of in our garage, so I was a little sceptical as to how good this stuff would be.

It's very easy to apply using the Scotts EasyGreen Rotary Spreader and there is no need to water this food in to the lawn.

The label on this boasts a greener lawn in 7 days which I'm not sure about, but three weeks on it is certainly looking as good as it did early summer so I'm very pleased considering it is now late September.

I still have half a bag left and the maximum you can apply is once every two months, so I might try and give the garden another boost in November depending on how it's looking, if so I will update this review again. In short I am really impressed and will certainly be trying more from the Scott's range (up until now we had only bought the spreader and used other products).
on 19 December 2012
Always buy Scotts products for my lawn. Have had new lawn planted this year, so needed to ensure that the feed went on prior to the recent cold snap. Lawn looks strong and hasn't got too many weeds / moss on it.
on 13 January 2014
I have found this Autumn Lawn Feed to be very good at giving the lawn a good start for the new growth in the spring as it appears to enable the grass to sustain itself better over the cold winter months
on 22 April 2012
After using the Scotts feed and weed control during the summer I thought it would be remiss of me not to give this Autumn feed a go. It worked a treat. While all my neighbours lawns turned all brown and yellow after the dormant period my lawn emerged as a champion front runner in the green and healthy stakes. Recommended.
on 24 October 2013
I chose this 4 star rating because this product is very good.
I would recommend this product to all keen gardeners.
on 6 February 2012
The lawn food comprises water-soluble prill capsules which mean you can apply it without rain in the offing without the likelihood of scorching, which is great. The bag contains enough for my lawn to be treated three times, which is sufficient for the winter period, before the change to the spring type. It certainly seems to make the lawn stronger, and more likely to start the new year in good condition.