Customer reviews

Size: Chest: 44-46 Inch | 112-117 Cms [X Large]|Colour: Charcoal|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping

on 6 June 2017
Medium is a bit tight on the top and the sleeves were shorter that it should be by by a good 5cm? Trousers were ok for medium but a bit baggy in the crotch.
The top developed a small hole in the right shoulder as the stitching came loose after the first wash.
I know it was cheap but I didn't expect to not be able to use the top, the trousers are lasting ok though.
on 11 December 2016
Fantastic! Underwear that eliminates the gap the vest is long in the body, pants high in the wast. I can bend, stretch with no gap appearing between vest and pants. Only 4 stars one star lost due to long delivery.
I'm 6 feet tall could have done with 2 extra inch's on the leg of the pants.
PS lovely and warm.
on 29 November 2016
Top has a hole in it at the shoulder area. Waiting for the seller to respond. Otherwise, the material is quite thin and prone to lint coming off.

Update: The seller has sent me a replacement. Thumbs up for the service but the long john's quality is still not up to expectations. I guess you cannot complain much about such a cheap product.
on 9 September 2017
Great fit, and fast delivery. However... There seems to be a gaping hole in the "gusset" area, which is fine for around the house. My partner doesn't mind being flashed on a morning. But be aware if you need to change your trousers when in company, the "boys will be out of the barracks". A few buttons or overlap would solve this issue. Or maybe try to match the colour of your underwear to your long johns. Currently I am sporting charcoal thermals, with light blue underpants. Which highlights my gaping crotch area like a flashing beacon.
on 6 January 2015
Fit is slightly small but not a huge problem. Very comfortable. I'm sure a more expensive set will probably keep you a little warmer but for the price of these they're great. Quality is a little questionable as some of the stitching in mine is a little loose but they do get abused pretty well under my motorcycle gear so can't hold that against them
on 18 March 2017
Great product and great service. I needed thermals for the winter and these are just perfect. They keep you warm and you defintely notice the difference. 10/10
on 4 June 2017
Bought two sets thought they would be o k for next winter,but at the price I wasn't expecting anything much in quality and finish.but was very pleasantly surprised.They look and feel quite luxurious
on 31 July 2016
Bought these to wear under my motorcycle gear. They are nice and feel comfortable, keep you warm and toasty. The only negative is that they aren't the best of quality. Bottoms were ripped on the second day :(
on 14 July 2017
Brilliant thermal wear! I will buy again as the quality and price is excellent. I bought a size up from the usual one I buy and it was perfect.
on 2 November 2016
Speed Service good quality Done the job today whilst sat on top of a wind swept ice cold wet mountainside helped retain the body heat will definitely be purchasing more soon Thank you