on 29 June 2012
I would have rated this 5 star, as it made my music sound much clearer. When I was using it, it was very good value for money in terms of quality. However, I only gave it 2 stars because it was so fragile, and had already been slightly torn within about ten minutes of me opening the package. As time went on the damage became more and more obvious until eventually one of the earphones came out completely (only about 2 months after I had originally bought it. When it worked this product was worth 5 stars, but simply because of how weak it was and how much it lacked durability I don't think it was very good. My advice is that if anyone wants to buy this product they must be incredibly careful in the way they handle it, and even then I couldn't guarantee that it would last a long time. Maybe it would just be more worth it to shell out more money, for something that will not need to be replaced after a couple of months.
on 31 January 2011
Bought a pair each for 2 children to take away on school trip. Neither survived the return journey - in both cases they simply split in two. Quality of sound good for the short time we had them but unless you're extremely careful with your belongings I'd stay well clear.
on 1 November 2009
Ordered these as looking for a pair of small earphones. Thought these looked about right but when arrived could clearly see they were as big as the ones I already owned. The search continues...
on 9 February 2010
Very large rubber adapters on the headphones, although 3rd party ones wold probably fit. Shabby sound, you're paying for (a rather pleasing) look.
on 6 February 2012
Bought this as I love the ear plug style. Replaced a damaged pair were brill value look and function great arrived quickly and NO P&P
on 14 September 2009
I have little ears, so these are a little large for me. They fit ok if I push hard, but then they are a bit uncomfortable. I think I'm getting used to them, but would prefer the option of different sized rubber gaitors on the end.