on 27 October 2012
this fine looking machine doesn't have touch screen. I also thought this came with Windows RT, but it doesn't it. Bit of misleading title in my opinion as it just comes with Vista :-( Very angry actually as I had to fork out £25 to upgrade it to Windows 8.

while this pc is slightly more expensive than other similiar spec machines, this one is stunning to look at and future proof after you install Windows 8.

Much better value than a car or deposit for house - as they will only depreciate in value. This PC will be a classic and will probably hold its value.
on 31 July 2012
This pc seems just what I'm looking for as regards spec and looks. However, the very low price is making me cautious. Surely at that price it can't be kosher? I'd rather pay more and be certain of quality.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2012
I had to work night and day to afford this bad-boy but I have it now! And what a piece of kit it is!!!

Sadly, I can only comment on how well Amazon packed it and how beautiful it looks because, in paying for the computer, my house and car were repossessed, my wife left me and the energy company shut off the supply.

I will tell you something though: IT LOOKS GOOD!!!
2 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2012
I was a toss up between buying this machine, a brand new Golf GTI, or sending our daughter to college. My wife and I did a lot of research before choosing the computer. Luckily our daughter now works for the local bus company and gives us free rides, so everyone is happy and we definately made the right choice.
15 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 July 2012
I actually have one of these computers they are fantastic. I use it for HD video editing and rendering. You can have mine for £19,999
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2012
This machine is arguably one of mans,if not his greatest creation!! I had to sell one of my kidneys on the black market to pay for it,but money well spent is all I can say, Now all I need is somewhere to plug it in?
3 people found this helpful
on 13 July 2012
Was just about to order this system until I saw that they want £4.45 P&P.

This has tipped my budget over the top and had P&P been free I would have happily purchased.
8 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 12 January 2012
i bought 5 of these at the bargain price of just over £100000.one for each room in my house that i now have to sell
9 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2012
I chose to look at this all-in-one simply because I thought that someone had put the decimal point in the wrong place - then I realised that April Ist was only a few days ago - my guess is that this is a left-over April Fools Joke - Ha! Ha! - Come on Amazon, you can do better than that, surely?
4 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2010
This is an excellent Sony Vaio All-in-one desktop. I have been using it for a month now, and it is really great, especially for watching your Bluray movies on it. Now my kids can keep the TV and the Sony Playstation for themselves, and I can keep my all-in-one desktop. Life is made easy with this all-in-one desktop. I highly recommend this desktop to anyone.
8 people found this helpful