on 4 May 2017
I normally but the expensive brand leader's oil treatment but was up for trying something cheaper, especially after reading the reviews. Unfortunately, this didn't do it for me. It left my fine, curly, coloured hair frizzy and wild which was disappointing. It might work for others but it definitely didn't suit my hair.
on 21 May 2017
Love this stuff, works wonders for my hair.
on 6 November 2013
Having spent a fortune on my naturally long spiral curly hair I read the reviews and thought I would give this a try seeing as it is a quarter of what I usually pay.
How I wish I had never seen this advertised here on Amazon!
My hair is silky and non frizzy and in great condition seeing as it is curly and I use a high lift tint of light ash blonde on it.
The moment it hit my hair I knew it was going to be terrible, it didn't feel moisturising. It just smeared about and felt like I was rubbing in paint stripper as I could feel my soft hair turning brittle and like straw as I used it!
I also bought the conditioner and the shampoo in the range and what a waste of time the whole collection is. My hair colour hardly fades and after using this it was lighter half way down and darker on top! It had literally taken the colour right out and that does not happen to me even if I use the cheap stuff. After conditioning I could not even get my fingers through it let alone comb the conditioner through and it felt like wire, like the cheaply made dolls hair that looks like a birds nest. Had to sit for 5 hours with coconut oil and a wrap on my head to try and give it some moisture. I am not sure what the other folks used that loved it so much and I am not overly fussy, but this was the most rubbish make I have ever used and will never use again.
Since then I have given it all to my niece who has terribly greasy hair due to teenage hormones and she reports that is has even made her hair dry and her scalp itch like crazy, you may be better off going to B&Q and buying paint stripper instead.
on 7 September 2013
having bought quite a few different argon oils I found this really good on my hair which is highly coloured and washed every day and blow dryed.
on 6 July 2013
as said great product have used it be for makes my thin hair seem and look thicker as in better condition and gives it a good shine
on 1 October 2013
Every bit as good as salon expensive brand, thats why i strongly suggest searching amazon. Has multiple uses good to use as a night treatment or before blowdrying & as a finishing product. Very pleased!
on 8 January 2015
Amazing. I've been using it everyday since I received it around 3 weeks ago. It leaves your hair soft and healthy-I had my hair bleached a few days before I began using it and the oil kept my hair in brilliant condition. Recently dyed it back to brunette and it's made my hair even better; it feels nice, it looks healthy and it smells gorgeous. I really recommend to anyone needing an intensive oil or just an everyday one. It can be used in various ways; on dry hair as a treatment to be washed off later, on wet hair to ease frizz and as protection when blow drying and also on dry hair (a tiny, tiny amount).
Will definitely repurchase.
on 28 August 2015
Love this product I use it every time I have a shower. It worked extremely well when I bleached my hair and helped get rid of the strawey feel from my hair
on 28 August 2013
The difference this has made to my hair and scalp is incredible. I have medium/coarse naturally curly hair that I have been growing out from a "buzz cut". It now just about touches my shoulders. It is naturally dry and so is my scalp which is often flaky, itchy and sore, exacerbated by hormonal changes. I had got to the point where nothing was working on my dry, frizzy lifeless hair and my scalp felt itchy, sore and painful to the point of tears. I scanned the internet and Amazon to see if there were any products that are known to help this condition. I read, researched and investigated ingredients. Finally, I decided to try Argania Spinosa As Moroccan Treatment Oil because it appeared to contain a number of highly beneficial ingredients that I had researched on-line and the price was really good, unlike similar products that seem exorbitant. The product arrived very quickly (Amazon Prime is brilliant)and I started using it straight away.

It is a gorgeous thick consistency, almost a lotion, but definitely an oil. My hair and skin drink it up - no unpleasant greasy after-feel or residue no matter how much I use. Firstly, I saturate my scalp and hair and leave it overnight, shampooing in the morning. Then I gently work the oil through my towel-dried hair and scalp leaving my hair to dry naturally. My hair is very thick so I use teaspoonful for my entire head but sometimes I may add a little more if it appears to have "drunk" it up. The results are instant and amazing. I use the oil daily. After a week's usage, my scalp is calm, no soreness, flakes or itching. My hair is soft and lustrous, cascading into gorgeous soft curls. I can honestly say my hair has never felt or looked better.

I now use this amazing stuff as a facial oil, on my eyelashes and eyebrows, to moisturize elbows, knees and heels - in fact, everywhere!

A truly unique product, that feels wholesome and natural, and certainly does the job. I am so glad I discovered it. I have ordered another bottle and am about to re-stock so I am never without. Highly recommended.
on 12 January 2014
It is fake. The smell and the package is totally different from the one I bought in the mall. And it is very difficult to be absorbed by the hair, which is different from the one I bought before. When I contact the seller to return the product, they don't reply me at all. Hate them!!!!!!