on 4 October 2017
kids loves these original teletubbies.
on 9 June 2017
Ordered a DVD and didn't work was my sons 1st birthday present and very disappointed I'm hoping to get a new copy sent out or full refund
on 20 January 2010
My 7yr old grandson has severe learning delay due to epilepsy. He only watches the T Tubbies and the videos he had wore out. I was so pleased to get the dvds in time for his Christmas viewing.They came so quickly in spite of the snow. They have kept him happy while being indoors so much.
on 12 April 2011
My son (19 months old) loves this DVD. He watching and dancing together with the Teletubbies. Scenes on the DVD are based on what really children at this age are interested in (flowers, vacuum cleaner), etc.
on 9 November 2010
My 18-month-old toddler loves this DVD, in fact she's almost hooked despite never showing much interest in TV before. We have to hide the DVD or else she tries to shove the disc in the DVD player by herself. She tries to copy all the dances and loves watching the rabbits and the clips of children.
on 29 November 2011
Purchased this item for my 18 month old grandson Dexter, he loves to try and copy the dances and sing along in his way. Highly reccomend if you have an active toddler. Item arrived very fast.
on 5 August 2013
After originally purchasing off amazon but never receiving it, I was really glad to see dvd being sold cheap again, as everywhere else charged more than double for this one. I received it very quickly with no probs which was great and my 2yr old daughter loves dancing to it. She's already copying their moves and would definitely recommend to any child who loves the tubbies. Not as annoying for me like some of the other dvd's either.
on 15 April 2013
I am 28 years old. My sister and I watched the Teletubbies growing up. When they were replaced by the Tweenies we were GUTTED! Just GUTTED!!! A couple of months ago we started to sing Tubby Songs together and reenact Tubby Dances. That was IT! DVDs HAD TO be bought! I bought this one and now my little sister (21) and I can dance around the lounge to our favourite characters once again!!! :-D NEVER GROW UP!!!
on 23 May 2013
Bought this for our 4 year old Autistic son, as he loves teletubbies on cbebbies, but to be honest he didn't particularly like this one as it's just the teletubbies and doesn't include the usual children doing things etc. Nevertheless it's a good video and other kids would probably love it.
on 3 January 2012
Very popular with my grand daughter. Cheerful full of opportunities to be active whilst enjoying the telytubbies. We love to dance alongside. Slow to get started and quite a lot of repetition. Introductory sequence colourful but rather chaotic. Learning opportunities missed.