on 15 April 2014
I only put it on my heavy clay garden about a week ago but I can already see the difference in the texture of the soil. I would recommend this product to anyone with heavy clay soil. heres to a happy gardening summer
on 9 May 2016
I'm not sure if this it is described under the product details on Amazon but apparently you're supposed to add these pellets to the ground in Autumn so that you have softer ground in the new year. Unfortunately I didn't read this (didn't see it mentioned on the product display) hence my ground is still rock hard.
on 12 March 2015
Mixed in with clay soil last autumn, I can't believe my clay soil has transformed into easily manageable crumbly moist soil. Should have invested in this year's ago and save the back strain.
on 10 June 2015
Excellent and keeps working. After a month in Spring this product has worked just as described.
on 10 May 2015
Great stuff. Been using it for two years on heavy soil with good results. Recommended
on 5 May 2013
I have heavy clay soil, I normally use near autumn winter time as it breaks up the soil and lets the frost in ready for the next year.
You get lots in a bag but they do whiff a bit lol
on 30 January 2016
Good product. Yes I would buy it again.
on 22 April 2016
Arrived quickly as urgent 'first aid' for plants which had been gritted and salted by the council...
on 6 August 2015
Good stuff but I clearly need loads more. Works slowly but..... it works!
on 3 April 2016
Clear and easy to use
Will let you know if it works!