HEAD Nano Ti 110 Squash Racket
Size: One Size|Change

on 16 January 2016
Disclosure: I am a beginner at squash so this is my first racket. That being said, I have tried some other rackets before at my local club and this one is much lighter which makes it extremely easy to use. I bought it on the recommendation of a friend and so far playing with it has been a pleasure. I have not hit it against the walls strongly yet so can't comment on durability.
on 14 November 2017
Tricky to adjust to at start was a bit of a step up from my amateur racket. Has a sweet spot which sometimes shoots the ball at deadly speed! but is pretty good for controlling the ball and coming back with power when needed.
on 7 August 2017
This is great lightweight squash racquet !
I have tried other racket before (at my local club) and this one is much lighter which makes it more fun and extremely easy to use.
so far playing with it has been a pleasure.
on 22 November 2017
Bought as a Christmas present for son but couldn't wait to use it loves it.
on 29 March 2016
Handle not as comfortable as could be
on 9 March 2016
Really extremely light to the feel, yet powerful. A massive improvement over my previous racket!
on 14 July 2017
Strings broke after a few plays. Had to be restrung, otherwise racket is nice and light and evenly distributed.
on 11 October 2017
good racket, light and head heavy. I certainly see potential here. I have played only 4 games and like it so far. good build quality. because the nano titanium it feels bit stiff.
on 18 February 2017
Light weight racket, does the job.
on 18 April 2014
hubby thinks this is fantastic and would definately buy another...hubby thinks this is fantastic and would definately but another we must tell you again...plus 5 more words ok