Customer reviews

on 12 June 2012
We have this and the triceratops now, and both are firm favourite with my 3 yr old and my 1 yr old.
This is a cute little Stegosaurus who, when the button on top is pressed, makes cute little dino roars. His mouth also moves and he does the cutest little bum wiggle.
As for educational value, past 'this is a stegosaurus' I'm not sure there really is one but my kids love him and he is certainly durable.
If you have a youngster who likes dinosaurs this will be ideal, not sure that kids over 5 or 6 would enjoy him as much though.
A very good value little dinosaur toy.
on 8 September 2014
Lovely product , very helpful seller
on 6 January 2013
I bought this and the Playskool Triceratops for my five year old sons. They adore them. They're not excessively noisy and seem pretty sturdy. I'd definitely recommend.
on 13 October 2013
Thoroughly recommended. My 2 1/2 yr old god son did not put it down for the first 2 days. It survived being dropped and our older children enjoyed playing with it too.
on 26 September 2010
A gr8 little toy for all young (2-5yrs) dinosaur fans. It has several movements and noises which my little one loves. Good value and is durable.
on 25 March 2013
I bought this toy & the long neck one for my twin sons just before their 2nd birthday. It has a "try me" "off" & "on" button hidden under the belly. Makes cute baby dino noises, mouth opens a bit, wiggles its tail and moves up & down in a playful manner.

It seems well made as my boys have dropped it a fair few times and it still works fine.

Overall a cute toy at a great price (£9.99) & reliable delivery :-)