Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 2 January 2010
It arrived very quickly, was easy to fit to the fridge and is working well.
on 4 November 2011
For the price, I bought two. My rational being that one never has one when one needs one. It changed easily with the old version. This uses a push fitting instead of the collar and nut, so it's simpler to replace next time without tools and it works a treat. Don't forget to flush through the initial water into a bucket or something, this is standard stuff for any filter, but if you forget to do it, you get black charcoal dust being pushed into your fridge. Worth a mention that there are no 'chemical tastes', and this was my concern in reading general reviews of several filters on Amazon, and in my final choice of purchase. I'm happy enough to buy this product again. The delivery was quick too.
on 8 August 2011
The description said it would fit all Samsung fridges but it doesn't fit ours! The connectors are the wrong size. I contacted the seller direct who responded very promptly and said that they had the same thing happen with another customer recently so gave us a no-quibble refund (although I didn't get my postage refunded for sending it back). The seller said the are going to raise the issue with their supplier.

So I'm sure the product is fine and the service is certainly very good, it just doesn't quite do what it says on the tin....
on 23 December 2010
At first glance you might think that this is not compatible as the fittings for the flexible pipes appear different and there are no instructions. Just unscrew the nuts and insert the pipe through the hole in the nut so that it fits snug in the recessed housing in the body of the filter and re-tighten. you get a watertight fit and the filter works well.
on 10 August 2010
very quick and reliable service also the best price i could get for this filter.
on 26 April 2014
Oh! I really thought I had bought the wrong filter for my LG Fridge/Freezer!
I was told so by two male friends!! So you can imagine my delight when I phoned up the company , I sent a picture of my old filter and they confirmed I did order the right one and I was told how to fit it? So pleased with myself and very pleased with the help over the phone. Many many thanks
on 13 June 2012
When I first bought my Samsung American style fridge I got the filter included but when I was due to replace it (6 monthly) I was horrified at the cost of a replacement filter and to get the official Samsung filter was around 70.00GBP.

I hunted on the web and came across Water Filter World and they claimed they were equally as good as the real thing so I purchased one thinking this isn't going to work and I was delighted to find it was no different to the Samsung genuine replacement filters.

I have the mirrored door model fridge freezer and it cost a fortune so to save around 60.00 - 70.00GBP by buying this model for 7.23GBP is great value and I have bought 3 now as I keep a spare in the drawer, well at that price you can.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND THE SELLER
on 29 June 2011
A little wary being a first time buyer of a non makers manufactured product but now no problems with this item. Fitted easy no difference to makers and a very good price.
on 17 July 2010
The only problem I found was that the connecting information on the label to which way to fit the filter was different to the information contained in the leaflet. Otherwise the item is perfectly fine and does away with unecessary fitting connections. I believe the label to be correct
on 17 August 2011
Much cheaper than the original Daewoo part, does the exact same job, no problems with the fittings etc. Good product.