3,308

Showing 1-10 of 2,180 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 24 August 2016
My ds absolutely loves this. Don't know if it's a coincidence but he started sleeping through the night ever since we bought this.
on 24 August 2016
After a couple of days my 3yo wasn't getting out of bed before 7am, and still isn't! Fairly easy to set up and really easy to put into sleep mode in the evening-my lo does it for himself!
on 22 August 2016
Brilliant - took a little while for my son to get it, but once he did it's worked so well. He loves it as a night light and will always wait until the sun appears in the morning before getting out of bed. We now have another son (1yrs) and he loved the star and light at nighttime too.
on 20 August 2016
Daughter started using this when she was 3 and works great for her.
on 18 August 2016
Wish I had bought it sooner
on 18 August 2016
the best thing i have ever bought for my children. you set the time that the sun comes up and tell the children you cant come in and wake me until you see the sun. Works a treat and teaches them along the way.
on 17 August 2016
Got this for our 2.5 yr old who started waking up at 5.30am and calling for us.
From the day we started using the clock he slept much later, and seems to really enjoy the whole experience. He understands that "when the sun comes up mummy or daddy will come in", and doesn't call us so much.
There's a daytime and night time setting - the former is supposed to be for naps. But instead we use one for weekdays and one for weekend mornings.
Individual daytime settings would be useful, but overall we're really pleased with this.
on 16 August 2016
My brother-in-law recommended this clock when I told him about my 3 and 6 year old boys "thinking its time to get up" expeditions out of bed at 4.30 in the morning. Its a lovely looking clock and gives off a nice glow at night. Miraculously after setting it up and explaining to them they could not get up until the sun appears, it worked a treat. Shame I did not read the instructions properly on the first couple of days as you have to prime the clock each night with a couple of button presses before the time works. Now we are looking at 6.30 get up times daily. Yahoo!
on 15 August 2016
Has helped my two and a half year old to not call for us before 7am. Took a couple of weeks for her to get the hang of it
on 15 August 2016