3,269

on 1 December 2015
I do love this product, my little one is only a year old but I'm hoping by showing him the sun each morning when he wakes he will learn that it means it's time to get up. My only negatives are that it doesn't have an off switch for during the day (it does go into a sleep mode but I hate wasting electricity!) and that although you can reduce the brightness it is still a little too bright for us, my son was used to sleeping in pitch black. This doesn't distract from the product though and hopefully it will work!
on 1 December 2015
Fantastic
on 30 November 2015
Bought for a slightly older child. My just-turned 5 year old had recently started to disturb me early in the morning every weekend. Previously she would read books in bed/play with toys until a more reasonable time. I now set this clock and she will keep quiet and amuse herself until the sun has appeared. Very pleased as I need a bit of a lie in after getting up early for work all week.
on 30 November 2015
Fantastic product with prompt delivery. It settled our son instantly and he quickly grasped what the stars and the sun meant. He is almost 2.5 years old. I would highly recommend this product for hose toddlers who want to wake up their parents at unearthly hours thinking its time to start their day!
Fab clock, really helped my 4 year old
on 30 November 2015
We love the Gro-Clock in our household. I purchased it a year ago and it remained packed away until we decided that our son was old enough to use it successfully. I have to admit that I was pretty sceptical initially but I read the great reviews and thought it was worth a try especially since it was at a Lightning Deal price. The reviews weren't wrong and my sleep deprived brain is very grateful to the Gro-Clock. I went through the routine the day before with my 2 year old, taking a tip from another reviewer, then the next day he was up waiting for the sun. Within 2 days he was quietly waiting until 7am to see the sun and get up (previously anywhere between 5 and 6am). The only thing I dislike is the brightness settings - the lowest setting is too bright for my liking but I've covered the screen with a mauve lighting filter to darken it which works well for us.
on 29 November 2015
Item as described. Excellent packaging.
Perfect thank you
on 29 November 2015
A great idea. But the clock looses track of time and may be faulty as it seems to not change at 7:30 as we set it, on occasion. My toddler hasn't grasped the idea of sleeping/ going to bed on time either. It's NOT a miracle worker, unfortunately!
on 29 November 2015
The idea is great if you can get your child to actually wait till the sun comes up!