on 21 November 2016
exactly as described
on 16 July 2017
ballons
on 18 September 2013
Have purchased these water balloons several times and would gladly do so again.

Far better, bigger, and easier to fill than 'normal' water balloons. Also far cooler owing to the shape. Use them working in summer camps and the kids absolutely love the, as do I.
on 14 January 2013
Bought for children when they came to stay. The balloons are big & strong & kids got a good wetting & had a whale of a time with them
on 25 June 2010
There is nothing you can buy for this price that will give your kids as much fun on a hot Summers day. Don't expect peace and quiet though and be prepared to get wet !!!
When I saw my 12 year old nephew filling these up from the outside tap in my brothers home it brought back a lot of happy memories for me as I used to enjoy playing with these when I was a kid and when I saw a group of kids throwing them around carefully in my local park in the 80s I just had to buy some.

After actively using these with my nephew for a couple of hours I concluded that they were made of good quality strong and flexible material that's fit for purpose. They are a decent size with a good colour.

In use they were quick and easy to fill and the ends could be tied up quite easily to form a water bomb. If you fill them up too much they will burst but it's quite obvious when they are overfilled and you can let go of the end gently to remove the excess water. They are not very easy to fill from a kitchen or bathroom tap however the outside taps have an ideal design for the job.

Its worth noting though that my dog got hold of one of these and eat it after he had burst it. Thankfully it passed through his system with no issues and had he not excreted it we would have to take him to the vets and that could have led to him having surgery to remove it.
on 27 March 2010
these are perfect for boisterous boys... they can fill them right up without popping them
on 10 July 2011
Bought this pack of 50 water balloons for my 10 year old son. They attach to the outside tap without ripping. They can take about 2 pints of water +, or you can fill them up to cannon ball size (About 500 ml). They are strong enough to throw, but they will pop on impact. Would recommend to a friend:)
on 1 November 2016
Huge quality water bombs that don't pop as soon as you put them on the tap.
on 12 April 2013
Love these, they're easy to fill and hold LOADS of water. So much so that my ex husband threw one at my back and actually winded me, haha! All in the name of good fun, and our son loves them too! Actually just going to buy stacks more for the summer.