Customer reviews

Size: 13 Cakes|Change

on 8 March 2017
very good
on 7 September 2017
Product came broken. The pieces did not fit together. Had to send back.
on 12 August 2017
Much better than expected, easy to assemble and a very reasonable price.
on 9 July 2017
Just what I was looking for, quite sturdy once assembled correctly instructions provided.
on 17 August 2017
Prompt delivery but could not put it together as main rod would not screw into base.
on 12 August 2017
Not good fell apart on first use
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2010
Yes its a wee bit fragile when you put it together but treat it with respect and you will wow your friends at every get together with your cooking skills. Even ordinary cakes look special when presented on this cake stand. Only one quibble - it holds 36 cup cakes not the 33 advertised, so be prepared to make the full 3 batches of 12 without tasting one yourself!
VINE VOICEon 7 March 2010
I wanted a cupcake stand because I do a lot of baking for teenagers, and wanted a fun way to present the cakes. I did some research online for cupcake stands, and found this to be the best one. I don't need a 23-stand, so a 13 piece stand is big enough for me. It arrived very quickly and was securely wrapped in a very strong box. I had to assemble the top half by screwing the top bit onto the bottom half, which took about a minute. Then I made some beautifull cakes and put it on the stand. They fit neatly into the holes. Then I put it on the table; the kids loved it and couldn't stay away from it so no surprise they were all gone by the end of the afternoon. Definitely worth buying...
on 27 May 2017
Even at such a reasonable price I can not bring myself to recommend this stand. Not threaded properly so can't screw in the centre bar, spacer pieces too week so you can't tighten it to hold the shelves firmly so they tilt at all angles and move.
Poor quality design and build.
On up side- quick delivery.
on 9 November 2009
Hi

I bought this for a friend, and my sister bought one for me. I love it. It makes the cakes made even by the children look professional.

See one answered question