Customer reviews

on 23 October 2014
Looks great once put together but does take about 6 hours with at least one very patient person!! My 7yr old boy was made up though & think will last him a few years! Hopefully!!! There was more room than expected in the wardrobe part.
on 24 February 2013
Arrived in flat pack and took 5 hours to build! So expect alot of work putting it together. If your expecting to move anytime soon I wouldn't buy this as taking it apart would be almost impossible to the average person so when we move it will get thrown away most likely.

Having said that for what you get for the money it's fantastic and our son loves it! And has saved him loads of room for his PS3 setup and gaming chair.
on 14 November 2015
Very impressed with everything about this bed. Easy to put together and everything was there of what we needed. It's sturdy and looks fantastic. Delivery was fast and reliable it was here within 2 weeks or ordering.
on 21 January 2016
Well thought out design...but ultimately it is ugly flat pack chipboard full of screw holes. Star of the whole experience was delivery driver who told us which of the four large packs to work on first (thanks Matt!). Several screws split the panels on use (double-checked I had correct size) and some of the main bolts were missing (had to buy from Screwfix to avoid inevitable wait to get replacements). Terribly heavy to lug up stairs - am guessing 100kg in total across four packages. Took six hours to put together and had to use strips of wood to reinforce the backs of the flimsy panels in several places. My daughter likes it but I won't be buying again - it is not exactly cheap and I will be paying more money to get something decent. Oh yes, and have you ever tried changing bed sheets on this design of bed. Impossible. Narrow ladder won't fit an adult without a squeeze. Looking forward to the day I cut up with a saw and replace with something decent.
on 7 August 2014
Really happy with this. It did take my boy and husband a whole day to set up but it looks great and hopefully it will be LONG time until it has to be dismantled! This is SO much better than similar ones you get from Argos - a lot sturdier.
on 16 August 2016
I bought this bed for my son last year September. It arrived on time and everything was in a different box. The driver refused to take the boxes upstairs as he was not insured to do so. All the boxes were left downstairs which was a pain for the fitter. The downsize of this was that there is a lot of space wasted unnecessarily at the back of it. The boards are cheap and the edges are dangerous as the protection rubber won't stick on. Now the bed is cracking every night my son moves or change side. My son was initially happy but he is constantly moaning now. I am thinking of taking it down and buying him another bed. It cost almost £500 as the bed itself is over £320 plus delivery cost and mattress. What a waste of money!! I am not happy with it at all and I will advise anyone thinking about it not to bother. The materials are cheap and stress you go through is not worth it.
on 8 July 2015
my son loves his bed! I think it may have been a bit of a pain to put together, my partner did it on his own without too much fuss but I would have struggled!! It's bog-standard flat pack 'build once, never dismantle' sort of thing but it's great quality for the price, no complaints here!
on 27 April 2012
Arrives in about 5 flat pack v heavy boxes-to shlep them up to the bedroom is stage 1.
The instructions are in international "no words just pictures"- drawn up by a 14 yr old with a vague idea of what an isometric view is, so be prepared to get annoyed, as the bits in the boxes sort of resemble the vague pictures in the instruction scraps of sheets.

Once assembled (& it takes about 6 hrs using child labour for help as the bits become harder to access as this tower of Babel rises), I advise you to rotate the step treads 90 dgrees and drill new holes, or climbing up them bare foot for an adult is agony.
He loves it, but we can no longer give him cuddles in bed and the cleaning lady refuses to clamber up to make the bed. The wardobe and desk with drawers are fine.
The matress base is non standard, so your current matress will be about 10 cm too short.
on 7 March 2011
Great bed, my 10 year old lad loves it. However, the instructions aren't that good, all pictures no words, so it is easy to go wrong. And allow a good part of a day to build it. Once it's up though - GREAT!
on 16 December 2014
Exactly as stated in advert with excellent delivery service, thank you and a very merry Christmas