on 3 March 2017
Bought these recently to take on hols & have used them from Switzerland to Mexico - easy to use, light and small to pack. The rollers work much better than I expected - quite quick to heat & fast to style my mid length hair into volume & curls. the style stays in well and did not drop flat : result! :)) the rollers are all the same size: small.
I have some v expensive induction heated rollers I use at home but the results on my hair are actually better with these travel ones, so Im using them at home sometimes too. Guess it depends on your hair type but mine is very fine ( has a bit of natural wave though) yes they do slip on fine hair and the clips took a bit of getting used to ... but I don't section the hair too thinly, I only heat them for 10-15 mins max & I bought better clips.
My daughter tried these rollers on her long ( thicker) hair and bought a set too- they are really useful.
on 1 April 2017
The trouble is that the rollers need heating up in two batches and as they take a long time to heat up by the time one has enough rollers to set one's hair it's quite a long operation. On top of that the most infuriating thing is getting the spare rollers back into the elastic holders in the top of the case. not easy. I have had many sets of heated rollers over the years and these although fairly compact do not compare very favourably to many of the travel sets I have had previously.
on 2 April 2017
Looking at the other reviews I was a bit worried about these but they are perfect for travelling. My normal heated rollers are too bulky to travel with and these are the perfect size, the rollers are slightly thinner than I thought but give the perfect style. I was also concerned about the other half heating up in time but they heat up so fast... would highly recommend this product and a great price too.
on 7 April 2017
just what I needed
on 24 November 2016
Was bit disappointed as curls fell out clips awkard
on 12 May 2017
These are good! I'd not spend any more money on curlers now I have these! They are just as good as Ines with a higher price tag! Plus....they are small enough to take anywhere! My curls last all day with these so long as you spray a bit of hair spray in! Perfect! Highly reccomend these.
on 30 November 2013
Well I had a struggle with these, I found that they rollers were difficult to keep in my hair. They are hot and that makes them hard to handle. Other rollers ( non heated ones ) ones I do not have a problem with, But I really could not cope with these, so sadly I had to return them.
on 25 May 2017
I love these rollers and take them everywhere - they are much travelled and I wouldn't want to be without them.
on 21 May 2017
Doesn't light up as described but jusr used touch to gauge when curlers were hot enough. Really easy to use and end result was great curls and volume in just 10 minutes.
on 6 February 2016
Used this product once a day for six weeks whilst on holiday and it was brilliant!
Bit of a inconvenience was you can only heat up 6 curlers at one time but hey it was worth the time!
Thumbs up Nicky Clarke thank you for making my hair fabulous every day!