on 4 March 2017
Hopefully never have to use these, but putting together a better first aid/trauma kit for hillwalking & camping and these were just what I wanted at a good price. Came well packaged and with a 2024 expiry. (Look like they were just packed this week by manufacture information on packaging!)
on 5 April 2017
Hope I NEVER HAVE TO USE IT .... BUT I will open one soon and get some training ... FAST shipment and it looks quality.
on 29 March 2013
I'm in the military and have seen these "Israeli" bandages in action. They are extremely effective and it would be great to see them in use in the wider world. As far as this particular product is concerned; it arrived promptly, in excellent vacuum packed condition and with a 2017 expiry date. Top tip: If your travelling abroad, its a good idea to take off the "Made in Israel" sticker as this can, on occasion, cause some unnecessary bother at certain airports.
on 9 June 2017
It stays in the bottom of my bag on a daily basis with the hope that I will never have to use it. Its compact size and vacuum sealed packaging make it ideal for this. Living in a city, with an increasing threat from terrorism and knife crime, it seems like a good idea to have a way to slow the bleeding of a puncture wound. I've watched videos on how to use it, and read reviews, which gives me confidence that it is an effective tool for use in a serious first aid scenario. If everyone carried such equipment, which is easy to do and unobtrusive, then maybe more lives could be saved in the event of a terrorist attack or serious incident. This may make me seem paranoid, but like I said, it stays in the bottom of my bag and I hardly notice it, yet it would be invaluable if something were to happen so I recommend everyone do the same!
on 14 January 2014
Of course I hope never to need battle dressings in a first aid situation I'll probably be in over my head with such an injury. Having said that the dressings arrived surprisingly fast during xmas period, were well packed and appear to be just as advertised. One point that bothered me slightly: the instructions are printed on the wrapper which is vacuum sealed rendering the instructions illegible. I first trained in first aid with the Royal Navy so have a pretty good idea what to do with these but a print out of the instructions would be great.
on 15 September 2013
An excellent trauma bandage addition to my mountain bike first aid pack, large enough to deal with a large trauma with easy tie off straps for additional support and pressure on the wound.
on 28 October 2012
A quality product received in space reduction compressed packaging saving essential space and weight in your kit that can be relied upon to bring peace of mind during stressful times.
on 20 April 2013
Excellent piece of kit, really useful couldn't believe how easy its to use. The fact this is available outside of emergency services its worth adding to any first aid kit, I work as a nurse and I'm considering adding it to our first aid kit at work
on 16 December 2015
I keep this with me when I travel in case some disaffected person decides to ruin everybody's day by playing Zorro in the subway. Every person should carry a trauma kit these days. :/ This could save a life one day.
on 5 July 2016
Bought these awhile back for the emergency medication chest, it was not until last week that I had need of them when my Brother had Surgery on a vain in his leg,this opened and the blood begain to pump out.
By the time I arrived he had lost a lot of blood, using one of these Trauma wound Dressings I had it under control straight away
First Rate Bandage you should all ways have them in your Medical Kit in the car and at home.