Customer reviews

on 21 December 2015
There is a line on the container which shows where to fill it to so that they won't spill if tipped. The tops are screw on and actually take a while to screw off which is a good design when the idea is to keep the paint inside! They also have clip on lids which would stop any remaining paint from drying out. Highly recommended.
on 1 May 2016
Fantastic product, we have the easel and these pots fit perfectly. The lids fit well and don't leak at all, I have paint in there all the time and it never dries out. I have two sets now as my little one loves to use lots of colours. Highly recommend!
on 15 April 2016
These are bigger than I expected but they're really good. As others have mentioned you can keep the paint in them and it doesn't dry out so this saves waste and washing up. The spill proof lid thing does exactly what it's supposed to. Good quality and good value.
on 30 January 2013
good sturdy water / paint pots - exactly what you'd expect but even better quality.
need 5 more words so these are they.
on 27 March 2017
Great way to keep paints from spilling.
on 26 April 2017
Great cups, avoid all the mess that comes with painting!
on 13 May 2016
I read another review which said they are bigger than expected. Even expecting this, they are still bigger than I expected! This isn't a negative at all, the paint pots are MUCH better quality than the other ones I tried and returned (from ELC) - the lids actually screw on so they can't pop off and the tops fit nice and tightly. So I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend.
on 30 April 2014
I use these paint pots and a sketchboard in a children's church. I have just purchased my second set. The paint does not dry up, even after 2 weeks of not being used. They are also strong and sturdy. I'm well happy! Would definitely recommend this product.
on 22 February 2013
Well recieved by all saves all the mess good quality kids like them and have ahd hours of fun with them
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
I bought these with the easel and other accessories. They are good quality and would recommend hem to others. Thanks.

See one answered question