on 13 May 2017
Always loved this band and as individuals. However, I feel embarrassed each time when I here Steve Stills going off on one on "49 bye byes" on politics of the time...I would sooner he concentrated on the song and deliver as well as the accomplished artist and musician he is. All wonderful songs, "Carry on" jam session gets a little overpowering for me and over the top. But a truly great live album.
on 19 September 2017
Music wonderful. Overlong introductions that we identified with in the sixties are now embarrassing.
on 14 February 2017
Pure nostalgia.
on 20 April 2017
very pleased
on 28 June 2017
GREAT!
on 15 August 2017
I have had this album for many many years and I never stop playing it
on 18 September 2017
value for money
on 23 September 2017
An excellent live album with plenty of variety.
on 17 August 2017
Nostalgia! Those harmonies are as good as I remember them.
on 1 February 2013
I must admit to being quite confused about the vitriol this album receives. I have been aware of it for years but have never listened to it until this morning in the car on the way to work.

Yes, performance-wise, it really is of its time. But you cant hold that against them, they were there (man), and they were, as the stock review says, totally at the zenith of their careers. It IS imperfect to say the least, but in my head CSNY/CSN/CN were never about perfection, and all about the feel (man). I'm not familiar with the original pressing, so I have no feelings about original sound and/or running order.

I always go back to the story Crosby (I think Hotel California: Singer-songwriters and Cocaine Cowboys in the L.A. Canyons 1967-1976) tells about being at Mama Cass's house in Laurel or Topanga Canyon, and she introduced Nash and Stills to him, and when they sang to together it was so incredible they fell about laughing, presumably in shock and wonder.

So, in conclusion if you want to listen to those gorgeous harmonies and lovely, hippyish lyrics, in a warm friendly atmosphere (even though it was probably recorded in huge barn-like 3000 seater arenas!) buy this, wait for a warm summer day (I'm told they do exist) sit on a stoop if you have one, light one if you got one, and enjoy.