Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 March 2014
Ive never tinted my eyebrows or eyelashes before so i ordered this as well as the mix in solution and tried it on my eyelashes.. turned out really well and looked liked i constantly had mascara on when i didn't. I also ordered the brown colour to mix together for my eyebrows that turned out FANTASTIC. i was so so happy with the results, and even ended up tinting my friends eyebrows with this stuff too. Really really like the product
on 8 April 2013
Good product, works well. Would recommend as a better product than over the counter products. Must be bought with developer.
on 5 March 2017
It's a small tube, but you only need a tiny bit, so it will last ages. I mixed it with 4% peroxide developer, because that's what I had leftover after toning hair (although strictly you are supposed to only ever use 3% on eyes and brows as it says on the box of this lash tint). I cleaned eyelashes with soap to prepare for tinting and dried them. I didn't use eye protector pads to not stain the skin around eyes, but I applied a very thick layer of vaseline all around (using cotton budds to get closer to the eyelashes line without touching them or else the dye won't stick). Very happy with the results. Overall my eyelashes were faded out badly after prolonged wear of permanent extensions and after taking them off were light brown. After tinting they are nice rich black colour.
on 25 April 2017
Makes dyeing your eyelashes or eyebrows a dawdle. It's so easy to use and only takes a couple of minutes for the dye to 'take'. So glad I found this product as so much better (and cheaper) than the kits sold in the chemist. I bought black and it's lovely and 'inky' black. I don't need to use mascara after I have used it. I also use it for my eyebrows but if you don't want them too dark, only leave on for about 30 seconds. Great product and would highly recommend.
on 22 February 2016
best dye I have used. doesn't leave a purple tint like other well known brands
on 16 April 2017
Does what it claims to
on 1 March 2017
Rubbish
on 23 March 2017
This is the first time I have used the "mix together before applying" tint. I took notice of other reviewers and only used have the recommended mix and it was plenty. Only warning I have is PLEASE PLEASE carry out the skin test first. As I got a tiny bit on my eye lids and they swelled up like fish eyes. But as this was user error I cannot blame the product
on 3 April 2012
I used to use the run of the mill tints from boots which would leave me looking like I had been kicked in the face for a day or so after using it and then I found strictly professional. BRILLIANT!
on 7 March 2013
This is a good tint and works and does really last forf 3 weeks. Its the only one I have used that actually does what it says on the tube!