on 25 June 2010
Now just to tell you im a kid using my moms account to make the reviews.
Now unfortunately I broke the gun when I put the bullets in the wrong way and tried slam fire mode.
Now the Pros
Pros
Lots of ammo
Cool gun
2 modes of fire
Extandable stock
Able to use parts for the Recon to make it super cool
Nice colers.
When it jams its easy to take the bullet out using the jam door
Cons
Pretty heavey
Takes AGES!!!!!!!!!! to reload. In a nerf war I suggest you dont try and reload it after you have fired all the bullets just switch to your secondary weapon.
Overall its an ok gun with many cons and pros I reccomend it to any Nerfer out there as long as u have a good secondary in a nerf war like a nightfinder,maverick or magstrike u will be ok.
on 31 January 2013
First of all i am not a child, but i cannot tell you how much fun this is! My girlfriend stupidly bought me this for christmas and she regrets it everytime i see her. I on the other hand think its one of the greatest presents ever! it is so accurate and fires much further than i was expecting, do not worry though as the darts do not hurt when they hit you, its more of a shock then anything. It comes with plenty of ammo and is so far very durable, the only negative is that occasionally a dart will jam however it is not hard to remove it from the barrel. So to sum up, accurate, great distance, fairly safe and reliable sooo much fun and it looks like a blaster from starwars!
on 21 January 2010
This gun is a bit of a mixed bag. It may just be our gun but the magazine needs quite a lot of force to remove it from the gun and as a result is a bit tricky for our 7 year old to remove to reload. The gun is also more prone to jamming than other dart guns we own. Having said that, my son likes it and it fires the darts a good distance. The darts themselves do get damaged if the gun jams and buying a spare pack of darts is a good idea! Also look at the BuzzBeeToys BeltBlaster which is available on Amazon which also fires very quickly but doesn't jam so often.
on 24 November 2010
My son was rapt when he clapped eyes on the box: better than he dreamed of and well-worth the resulting shoot-'em-up tearing about afterwards!
on 18 January 2010
I received this gun for Christmas and it is a amazing. It's good for shooting annoying siblings etc.
on 8 May 2012
I ordered this for my son. He loves Nerf guns. This one is brilliant really good rapid fire action and also comes with free bullets, which is great. Not one of the cheapest guns, but is worth the money. The item arrived really quickly and was packed very well. It was also sent recorded delivery, although I did not actually ask for this, which was very good. Seller very efficient
on 22 June 2011
This was gratefully received by my best man on his birthday. He took great pleasure in pulverising the guests that can in through the door. Boys with toys hey?!

How educational it is is questionable (unless counting the number of victims qualifies).

I have no idea how durable it is as I don't own it however from the enjoyment factor I'd say it's reasonably priced.
on 16 August 2013
Fun to play with.. even mum liked it. Bullets were easy to find although stung a little when shot at, at close range. Has my son and friends entertained for hours in garden. Would recommend this product to active children age approx 8 and above as could be quite heavy for younger children.
on 25 June 2010
i bought this gun knowing what i was getting and i even ordered on supersaver delivery and it came in 2 1/2 days! the packaging was superb no bumps dents.. it is fairly hard but scissors is all you need wen i setup the gun it was obvious what goes where... but put on the drum adapter thingy else it goes wrong. it is also important that the slam fire handle is pulled back full when reloading or when cocking else when cocking it will jam the onl problem to consider is the reload time for me its about 45s-1minute better than recon because it shoots 30ft on average thankyou for reading this view :)
on 5 January 2010
Bought for my Grandson as a Xmas present. He was pleased with it and proceeded to fire sponge shots at all the family. Does not constitute a danger of any kind, can be used indoors and with a target.A second unit appeared and so a fire fight developed which was good fun. Range of projectiles up to 5 metres.We had bought extra ammo in the form of Whistler tubes.These were not at all successful and jammed the gun.