on 6 July 2016
What a shame that this wonderful and talented singer is no longer with us. It's a shame also, that fame and fortune inevitably incites one to join in with the wrong crowd. Whitney Houston had everything going for her, talent, fame, fortune, all gone, because of her so called friends. If friends are like that, then who needs enemies? Her voice and her music will linger on for a long, long time. We miss you Whitney. I hope the world is better where you are. Your voice, your singing, your songs, will always have us remember you. This is Whitney Houston. Love her.....and buy her music.
on 19 January 2017
Arrived on time. Very good copy. All the Whitney songs that I knowas. Happy with my purchase.
on 22 April 2017
this has all my favourite Whitney tunes on it.
on 30 October 2016
love this CD.. the tracks are so captivating.. miss you Whitney :(
on 16 August 2017
Great cd love it takes me back to my youth
on 7 July 2013
I have done all and more. I love this collection, just wish there were more of the tunes we love to here now and then included and more up to date. But for the old tunes, you won't miss out. They are pretty much here to reminence. She was a great artist so it is nice to continue to have a peace of her.
on 26 July 2017