Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 February 2014
It's a very good recording, with a very special message.
My personal interpretation of her message would be to make the best of each day, as though it might be my last.
She was a very talented singer, who gave her BEST.
I am sure she had some really good times, and will be sadly missed.

Peter D'Silva.
Exmouth.
on 2 November 2014
I havent heard One Moment in Time (Remastered) yet nor downloaded it, However I did watch the Video of Whitney singing this track for a large audiance in rememberance of Arthur Ash and all Tenis Players past and present. It was absolutely wonderful and I think it is one of her best songs along with from the Body Guard "I will always Love you" I already have the CD of the Body Guard and the Track One Moment in Time is not included. I would love to buy the CD with One Moment Time included in a CD.
on 19 March 2013
Classic Whitney Houston, beautiful song, excellent vocals, good music, I never get tired of listening to the iconic classic voice of this true star. Non of the modern, so called pop stars, can match up to one of the best singers of our time.
on 19 December 2013
How can you have an iplayer and not have quality music. I tend to choose individual tracks which suit my personal preferences, quick downloads, quality audio
on 23 July 2013
Although a remastered version the quality is very good when played through portable mp3 and through Samsung Galaxy tab 2 with good quality Sony head phones.
on 18 May 2013
Exactly as described. The master at work,but then I love Whitney. Makes a great ring tone,perhaps more for ladies than gents.
on 3 July 2014
Bought this when I was drunk! It's not really my kind of music but it has to be said it's a good song by an awesome singer!
on 23 March 2013
love this song and can now take it everywhere on my new kindle fire which was a birthday presant a little early
on 8 February 2016
Easily downloaded and transferable to other devices.
on 3 November 2015