on 19 September 2011
The guitar arrived but no game and on phoning Amazon they said instead of just sending out the game like any sensible organisation would do they would need me to send back a perfectly good guitar costing me money and reorder another until they gave me the money back, when I said why could they not send me out just the game they said that even though the bundle is packaged at their warehouse the actual product is owned by another company when I ask could I contact that company the woman on the line said they don't have a telephone number for them. When I said what happens if the next one ordered has no game in she said i would have to send it back again. I repeatedly asked for a supervisor and was fobbed off until I complained that I had asked to speak to one twice and it had been refused. In the end I spoke to a supervisor and he gave me a credit note for the game when I showed him that the effort and cost to amazon in ordering reordering and postage compared to the wholesale price of the game made it no economic sense not to send it. However it cost me £4 in mobile charges.
I would no more order this bundle again than fly to the moon.
on 13 August 2017
Still love playing these games.
on 4 August 2016
The guitar controller was for a PlayStation 2 when the game is for a PlayStation 3. The bundle clearly states for a PlayStation 3. So why i got a PlayStation 2 controller with it is beyond me
on 28 May 2015
Didn't work the day my son openend it Christmas Day only to have it tested and be told there was a fault so an unhappy child and lost money in the process rip off ! Wouldn't buy from this person again !
on 13 May 2014
I paid for a new one and received a used one. Very disappointed as it was brought as a birthday present, which resulted in me buying another present on top, and having to explain the reasons why. Very disappointed.
on 23 July 2014
Excellent
|0Comment|Report abuse
This is the best of the 6 Guitar Heroes launched so far. If you're interested in buying one of these games, buy this one, you won't regret.
on 17 October 2009
Most people know what to expect with Guitar Hero games. For me the problem with the franchise comes with the quality of the plastic instruments. I had expected the new red guitar with the new game but this actually came with the World Tour guitar. If that wasn't an issue in itself the fact that I already had this one meant I didn't actually play with the guitar supplied with the 5 th game until some time after purchase, only to find that the wammy handle is so loose it is practically falling off.

My advice for people buying this franchise: fully test the instruments ASAP as you might end up like I did: with a guitar that prevents you from enjoying the game as you should be able to
9 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2010
Yes - it's true! My brother, who received this game for his recent birthday, happen to kill his own brain one beautiful day, long ago, and broke his little arm playing tennis.

And you know what? HE STILL ROCKS ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!!
GREAT, GREAT game; I'd call it a revolution (small one) in gaming.

Thank you for having this one out there for us to take it
Excellent sale.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/create-review/ref=pe_16251_19453731_cm_cr_ec_add_1_h_c19453731?ie=UTF8&nodeID=&asin=B002A9JGTK&customerID=AOQVD8OES4VLK#Guitar Hero 5 - Guitar Bundle (PS3)
on 5 November 2009
Not sure what all the negative criticisms of the guitar are all about, i bought this for the experience - the colour and shape of the guitar doesn't change anything in my life (as long as its guitar shaped). As long as its got a strap, a whammy bar, and 5 coloured buttons, i'm away. The song selection as you can see has a bit of everything which i think is great as it doesn't concentrate on genre specifics, although the one track i was looking forward to actually turned out to be a bit crap... The Gorillaz.. but hey ho, i've learnt loads of new music from these games, and for me, thats a big bonus. Anyway, game is Guitar Hero, not breaking any new ground with this version, its just more of the same fun.
9 people found this helpful