on 18 October 2009
I had the original Rockband game for Wii with the guitar and drums, but I hated the guitar and had thought for a while about getting a Guitar Hero game instead. One thing that held me back was whether my Rockband drums would be compatible since most things I'd read suggested they wouldn't be. In the end I took the plunge and bought Guitar Hero 5 anyway and was happy to find that the Rockband drums *do* work with Guitar Hero 5. So now I can happily play both my lovely new Guitar Hero guitar (so much better than the Rockband one) and drums too. A great game and I won't be going back to Rockband now!
on 25 January 2010
This is my first Guitar Hero and I am not disappointed.Takes a bit off practise but the rewards off rockin to your favorite tunes is worth it.

One really cool feature that you get with the Wii GH5 is that you can link a nitendo DS to it and play in game mode called rodeo battle Were you play against the computer.One player use's the Guitar to play the song while the other uses the DS to tamper with Speakers,lights and guitar that the computer is controlling and vis versa.

Would highly recommend this.
on 15 January 2010
Love this game, was definately a good choice to purchase over xmas. The family loved playing it. The bundle is definately value for money rather than buying them seperately.
on 10 October 2009
this game is amazing the song list is brilliant my favourite song is sex is on fire. i like the way that you can enter a song on hard then half way through change to another selection. also the guitar is extrodinary with the toutch sensative neck slider so if you get bored with the buttons wollu. the graphics are well i went on it and the thing litrullay jumped out at me and took me into a world of music. the music studio is evan better which is hard to belive because the one on world tour was thermomanal. on world tour you could buy some songs from the guitar hero music store and the one on gh5 you can buy all the songs on world tour i think thats amazing

all on all this game is so so so good better than world tour better then the beatles rock band which ive got thats almost in the bin and thats pritty good so you know how good gh5 is DEFENETLY GET IT OBVERWISE YOUR REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 January 2012
Having played the Guitar Hero series since the first one in 2005. For me the series hit it's peak creatively and musically with Guitar Hero 3.

Saying that Guitar Hero 5 is an okay game their are some good song's and the gameplay has remained mainly the same. Guest musicians such as Kurt Cobain and Johnny Cash are also available to be unlocked through the career mode which is a nice touch.

All said and done though their aren't enough memorable song's for GH5 to be a great game but worth getting when it is cheaper.
on 17 July 2012
I was looking for a guitar to play wii. I Have also Guitar Hero Warrios of Rock, but I wanted another guitar so I can play with friends. If I wanted another one, they weren't cheaper, and of course, the quality wasn't the best. So I decided to buy this bundle. Now I have a new guitar plus a new game. So I'm happy with my purchase I live in Spain and the delivery was faster in fact than amozon.es. So I would recommend it.
on 9 October 2009
Guitar Hero is brilliant. Great fun and it makes you laugh. Unfortunately the World Tour (Game only) which was free with this purchase was not sent in our package. We have emailed and hope that it will be sent soon!
VINE VOICEon 1 January 2010
Meant we tried the competition first off.

Advice: DO NOT

Hand eye co-ordination must be learnt, or its disssapointing

Better to try the non-competitive improvisation sessions first
Unfortunately the menu didn't suggest a noobie entry point.

Good fun at parties though, excellent.

We suggest using this a the bass guitar and getting Datel Max VII Guitar (Wii)
as the Lead guitar for a fun party experience.

Two up is more fun and great on improv.
on 25 April 2013
Don't get me wrong, this is a really great game, I have played it on other consoles and absolutely loved it, but do not buy for the wii platform, it's a waste of time. The game glitches constantly during gameplay, making it near impossible to play. The connection between the wii remote and the guitar is awful making the guitar almost non responsive.

I reiterate, this is a GREAT GAME, but DO NOT BUY FOR THE WII.
on 6 October 2009
This is my first time i purchased and played a guitar hero game and i think it is really fun, especially when you play it with friends. The music also is good (could be better). I think that the world tour playlist is better, but all in all this is a good game.

See one answered question